The real question is how I want to handle next week, 1 playoff thread, or 1 playoff thread for each series or 1 playoff thread for each game of each series :D
Hockey discussions will just remain in this thread, no seperate playoff thread - at least thats how we did it last year?
Yeah, but hey if the NFL threads can make a separate one for every playoff game we can too, obviously.
We need a playoff thread, where else will we be able to see "2009-10 NHL Playoffs: DREAM BIG?"
One playoff thread total, Cal.
Just remember, once the playoffs are over we can't discuss offseason movements and developments. The sports mods (mod?) don't (doesn't) believe in hockey.
Fuck that shit. But yeah I'm down for a new thread for the playoffs.
Tyche is the Sports Mod and he's black + from a non-hockey southern state, I think South Carolina. Good luck convincing him hockey is a legitimate athletic competition. But hey, people who were just genetically gifted with height jumping and dropping a ball through a hoop from 2 inches above it, thats pro.
Akiyama's cool, he'll listen to reason if we want a playoff and/or offseason threads. And I agree, one playoff thread works.
Hint: There's a new sports mod, or should I say hockey mod
OSHI- BRACE FOR EPIC
Unless it's Sep and then:
http://i.somethingawful.com/u/garbag...rogouthuge.gif
Callisto are you the sheriff in this town now? If so let me be the first to say fuck da police!
We don't all get blue names, but I can open/lock/move threads all the same, lol.
So if I say Green > Keith is that mod sass now?
If trolling got you the auto-banhammer, this thread would just be Thoronas making well thought out posts to himself, and Brill posting once a month wondering where everybody went.
Unrelated, but since Selamis is viewing, and if anyone else is from the Chicagoish area is, some guy I did rat with last week is trying to put this together:
http://illinoisopenhockey.com
just compiling a list of the area ice arenas and their schedules/pricing for open rat, if you wanted to check it out and/or add to it, it's nice to go to one spot instead of having to check 20 different park district and ice center sites.
Well at least we have someone on our side. Hockey fans can beat up other sports fans anyway.
Wow. I never thought I'd see the day. A pro hockey mod.
This is bullshit! I'm CLEARLY the most mature person here! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
At least we're recognized now. I imagine this is how Latin American immigrants felt when the Census came to their door this year.