yes i did, i was going to say something but i got sidetracked. *cough* sepukku *cough*Did anyone see Kaleta's hit on Prucha last night? Holy shit he came just short of knocking his ass out.
Prucha got right up though. he's tough guy
yes i did, i was going to say something but i got sidetracked. *cough* sepukku *cough*Did anyone see Kaleta's hit on Prucha last night? Holy shit he came just short of knocking his ass out.
Prucha got right up though. he's tough guy
Ah gave him the ol' Matt Cooke special, elbow out, feet about two feet off the ice, hang on for dear life during the fight if they catch you before you can run to the corner and turtle.
Ah, you must have that incident confused with someone tripping him! No worries, you've seen the light now :D
I forgot tripping involved a small hit to the back of the legs making you fall forward and lay prone on the ice.
The Top 10 Teams With the Most Annoying Fans | SPIKE
Wooo Vancouver has the worst fans in the NHL!! How the hell did we beat out all of Pennsylvania? Oh right the lack of stanley cups.... fuck....
1. Flyers
2. Pens
3. Canucks
4. Blackhawks
Not sure who after that, NHL teams only of course. It's actually amazing, if I included other sports I think I could put about a dozen before the flyers.
if it was more than hockey, it would be
1. Ohio State
2. Ohio State
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
5. Any team from Philly
Kaleta's hit, atleast from a bodycheck standpoint seems clean to me, similar to the hit Havlat took last year from Kronwall. Theres a reason throughout the minor leagues and pee-wee level coaches keep preaching "keep your head up".
And holy shit, is Sepukku for real? Wow you really do have a "WE NEVR LOSE" mentality. Hi, you seem to think the league is out to bend the pens over and stick large objects up their collective asses?
Official Rules - Rule 47: Fighting - NHL.com - Rules
Game 2 of the finals, Malkin pretty much jumps on someones (too lazy to look up the name) back and starts a fight with them. This should be an automatic suspension, right? Wrong, the league of course opts to not suspend, because its their star player.47.22 Fines and Suspensions – Instigator in Final Five Minutes of Regulation Time (or Anytime in Overtime) - A player or goalkeeper who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at anytime in overtime, shall automatically be suspended for one game. The Director of Hockey Operations will review every such incident and may rescind the suspension based on a number of criteria. The criteria for the review shall include, but not limited to, the score, previous incidents, etc. The length of suspension will double for each subsequent offense. This suspension shall be served in addition to any other automatic suspensions a player may incur for an accumulation of three or more instigator penalties.
LOVE THIS THREAD!!!
About Prucha -- that kid has always been good at taking hits well. I'm not sure how he's doing in Phx, but when he was with the Rangers he had that element of "toughness" to him. For a such a small guy, he always took hits well and got back up. It would have been nice if he played more in the tough areas in front of the net (yeah I know the hit in question he was) if the kid could do more to make his own offense -- he could still be a helluva player. I don't think his 30 goal rookie season was a total fluke.
Don't really miss him though. Nice to see the Rangers grow and develope better talent. This is the first time I've seen the Rangers have a REAL farm system since they destroyed it for basically 6-7 years until right before the lockout, and surprise, surprise... They kept missng the playoffs. It's easier to get over seeing your developed players move on (well we traded Prucha) when bette players come through the pipeline.
Love the core of this team. I think what gets overlooked about this Rangers team is last season they were THE FOURTH YONGEST TEAM BY AVERAGE AGE. I know we brought in a few vets this season -- but also 3 rookies are all playing real minutes. I know everyone gets excited for their team when the season starts. But in NYC we're watching the fruition of this franchise, not just the team, adopt a proper philsophy. GO RANGERS!!!
Pens are winning ^____________________^ AS ALWAYS DURHURHUR!!!
I feel like it was Zetterberg -- the guy who Malkin tried to start a fight with in game 2.
Yeah it was Zetterberg, AND WOOOOO MALKIN KICKED HIS FUCKIN ASS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Actually, I don't think he did. I think they were both kind of pansies.
Need Turco to go bat shit to squeeze out a win this week....who is Smell the Glove?
And my boys continue to dominate every team they play.
Bleh, Stars 0-3 on shootouts including tonight. Still not a bad road trip around Canada though, got 4 of 6 points and they still haven't lost in regulation yet. Small victories I suppose.