Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 196
  1. #121
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Still nothing from them after updating my student id number.

  2. #122
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Well I just got access to MSDN through my college so fuck this. Sent them an email requesting them to cancel my membership and refund the $19 dollars. If they don't, I guess I'll just have to dispute the charge.

  3. #123
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Got an email asking for my advisor too, but I still have access, it says they need it by th 25th, hopefully it doesnt matter.

    I got all the keys for every peice of software so it doesnt really matter as you can get the software from any torrent site. Guess ill put something in there though so I still have full access.

  4. #124
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Lol, in before lots of use will lose access because we're not eligible. XD

    Ok well, let's say they'll close down your account. What with the key you used already? Does it get reported and gets red-flagged or what? ^^;

  5. #125
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Still nothing from them after updating my student id number.
    Ditto, though I just put my student info in last night...

  6. #126
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Ok update. I signed up the day before they started asking for the student ID number and faculty advisor. The next day when they asked for that info, I plugged in my ID number. But I've never met my faculty advisor, so I looked up on the school's website and found out the name of the walk-in advisor and used that. Today I got the opt-in option, so hopefully come Monday I will have access. So don't be too discouraged people.

  7. #127
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,103
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yea I threw in a random Advisor but used my real School ID and got the Opt-in option today stating they will send a confirmation email within the next 48

  8. #128
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    i entered my faculty advisor and my ID number on the 8th and still havent gotten anywhere.

  9. #129
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    I got an opt-in message but I don't know if I care anymore. I guess I'll use it if they refuse to cancel my account, don't know if I want to bother disputing $19 dollars.

  10. #130
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I also got the ID number and faculty adviser email, but tbh I just downloaded all 4 W7 keys, the x64 ISO, and WinXP Pro x64 ISO (with key). I have no more use for this, so if they want to cancel it, meh.

  11. #131
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    504
    BG Level
    5

    Every time I enter my account username and password, it gives me a message saying "Not an Active Member." Is it just waiting on my payment to be processed?

  12. #132
    The Dazzler
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical View Post
    I also got the ID number and faculty adviser email, but tbh I just downloaded all 4 W7 keys, the x64 ISO, and WinXP Pro x64 ISO (with key). I have no more use for this, so if they want to cancel it, meh.
    If the copies are truly independent of x86/x64 or region, there's now 8 Win7 keys up including Chinese and Spanish.

  13. #133
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Got the email earlier this morning. Took 4 days(weekend) after I put in my student ID and advisor.

  14. #134
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    Got the email earlier this morning. Took 4 days(weekend) after I put in my student ID and advisor.
    So did I! I got it 10 mins ago.

  15. #135
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Thirded, and D/Ling Win 7 Pro as I type this.

  16. #136
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Mass approval yo.

  17. #137
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Got 4 seperate keys for Win 7 Pro

    x86
    x64
    x86 Chinese
    x64 Chinese

    Can you get more than 4?

  18. #138
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    122
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Got 4 seperate keys for Win 7 Pro

    x86
    x64
    x86 Chinese
    x64 Chinese

    Can you get more than 4?
    There is a French and Spanish version of x86/x64.

    If it is not showing for you, you can try later. It seems like lots of people got access today so it might be "out of stock" for a little while.

  19. #139
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by njitjk68 View Post
    There is a French and Spanish version of x86/x64.

    If it is not showing for you, you can try later. It seems like lots of people got access today so it might be "out of stock" for a little while.
    Ok, I got all 8 now. If I remember correctly, they're all usable with any full version of Windows 7 Pro?

  20. #140
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Indeed they are.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 734
    Last Post: 2018-09-15, 13:31
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-01-16, 09:57