Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1322
  1. #161
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    701
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    Thats playa!
    BD playaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    As far as the face, dude could do much better. But Tila has terrific mouth resuscitation skills(fill in the blanks), I seent it mahself. I'm sure that makes up for it.

  2. #162
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,449
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    Where is all the Browns love on this forum? Mangenius and the 2-headed QB monster know as Quinn Anderson will lead the Browns to the promised land this year...

    Spoiler: show
    5-11 baby, 5-11. FUCK YEAH!


    Spoiler: show
    Honestly I'd be happy with 3-13, God they're gonna be so bad this year
    Yeah, the cowboys will be this bad too.

  3. #163
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    Where is all the Browns love on this forum? Mangenius and the 2-headed QB monster know as Quinn Anderson will lead the Browns to the promised land this year...

    Spoiler: show
    5-11 baby, 5-11. FUCK YEAH!


    Spoiler: show
    Honestly I'd be happy with 3-13, God they're gonna be so bad this year
    I have an authentic kellen jersey, i was so sad when he was traded. i will still wear it every sunday with pride

  4. #164
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    I laughed at this prediction by the sports guy

    Eagles (-2) over PANTHERS
    Early Wednesday afternoon, I was working when my cell phone rang. It was my daughter's preschool. They never call me unless something bad happened. Forty-five horrible things raced through my mind in 1.7 seconds. She was kidnapped. She fell off the monkey bars. Another kid blinded her with a Lego. I answered the phone with a giant pit in my stomach. Turned out she was just sick and threw up in class. Phew.

    What does that have to do with the Panthers? Every big moment with Jake Delhomme is like that random preschool phone call for Panthers fans. They see him in the caller ID and think, "Uh-oh ... ." If they get out of it with a simple puking in class, they will take it. Anything better is a bonus. I would not have brought him back.

  5. #165
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    OMFG! That is by far the best analogy I've ever heard.

    He hit the nail on the head. Cats fans asshole's collectively pucker up anytime Jake keeps the ball for more than 2 steps.

  6. #166
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    701
    BG Level
    5

    Well done. His Vegas recap was gold, btw.

  7. #167
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Yeah, the cowboys will be this bad too.
    I actually think they are gonna do well this year tbh. I just have this strange feeling they are gonna win the division.

  8. #168
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    they will win a division in which the other teams added talent and they cut talent. IDK MAN. cowboys bunch of soft ass bitches

  9. #169
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    ah man I got steelers defense and chris johnson in the same game this sucks

  10. #170
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    I actually think they are gonna do well this year tbh. I just have this strange feeling they are gonna win the division.
    I wish...

    Seriously, we are wild card at best.

  11. #171
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    titans lose in less than an hour
    WHO'S WATCHING

    I just wish both teams could lose and lose a few players in the process

  12. #172
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    needs more Fergie wardrobe malfunction

  13. #173
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Thank god I'm watching GT/CLemson. That shit on NBC is horrible.

  14. #174
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    shitty part is it's on nfln too ><

  15. #175
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Ben, don't be rapin'

  16. #176
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    The wind is hectic as usual. God I hope the Steelers beat the fucking brakes off the Titans.

  17. #177
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Ben Roethlisberger raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

  18. #178
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    ah man I got steelers defense and chris johnson in the same game this sucks
    haha ouch

  19. #179
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Collinsworth is already pissing me off.

  20. #180
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i believe it

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 9: Mid-Season Bandwagon
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 774
    Last Post: 2009-11-11, 02:07
  2. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  3. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  4. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  5. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42