Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: 2 Weeks To Go...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    2 Weeks To Go...

    http://i28.tinypic.com/o6lhn4.png

    Shit's about to get real.

  2. #2
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    That's who I'm maining unless he sucks.

  3. #3
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Donny, Shredder, and Nightwatcher. If none of those 3 are top tier I'm returning that shit.

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    I was hoping 2 weeks from now would be the two week anniversary of your suicide

  5. #5
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I swear if I have to play splinter or leo I'll be pissed.

  6. #6
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Or the rabbid.

  7. #7
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    What are we talking about?

  8. #8
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Scribblenauts?!

  9. #9
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Oh wait that comes out next week.

  10. #10
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 comes out the same day as Scribblenauts, September 15 = best day of the year

  11. #11
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Ugh shredder looks like he's on some ganondorf status.

  12. #12
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    http://i28.tinypic.com/o6lhn4.png

    Shit's about to get real.
    Looks like Shrek.

  13. #13
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    OMG A SHREK VIDEO GAME?!

  14. #14
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    for what system? wii?

  15. #15
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    also as it turns out i do not have any wired gamecube controllers, i checked, sorry bro

  16. #16
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Huh.

    Why did no one tell me they were making SSB: TMNT Edition.

  17. #17
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    For the wii, yeah. And it's fine, I have a classic and my only option to play offline isnt really going to smack me down for playing on the wrong thing.

  18. #18
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Ugh nightwatcher's gonna be low tier, I can feel it.

  19. #19
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    Donny, Shredda, and Nightwatcher. If none of those 3 are top tier I'm returning that shit.
    cuz it rhymes with chedda and it's pronounced bedda

  20. #20
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Cyber shredder better be faster, fuck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast