As much as I hate the Falcons, I hope they rape face this weekend.
I'm talking 45-6 or some shit. Make sure Jake and Fox are otw out.
As much as I hate the Falcons, I hope they rape face this weekend.
I'm talking 45-6 or some shit. Make sure Jake and Fox are otw out.
I was thinking... Do the Panthers hold any events for fans like: Be a Panther for a day? Like getting free gear, going on the field, all access passes, partake in a weight training session, honorary quarterback for a Sunday, etc.
Well then you obviously should hold a Steve Smith appreciation day. Call a lucky fan from the stands to take snaps for a game.
Miz!?One day after enduring Jake Delhomme's second straight nuclear bomb in nine months -- the first against Arizona in last season's playoffs, the second against Philly on Sunday -- an unknown Panthers fan put Delhomme up for sale on Craigslist. The ad only lasted for a few hours before being pulled down, but here's what it said:
NFL QUARTERBACK JAKE DELHOMME
FOR SALE BY CONTRACT -- Jake Delhomme, NFL QB, 11 years, 6'2" 215 lbs. Age 34. 15 TD's in 2008, 12 INT's. Loyal. Needs a Loving Home. Serious Offers, Please. Trades Accepted. Contact: (coach) John Fox.
I love how AJ Feeley came out and said he hopes to not play a lot. Can't wait to hear him backtrack on those statements.
Tomlinson out again. Can you say career over?
He is such a weakling....95% of the backs in football would have played with his injury last week. Did you see him jumping and running when Sproles scored? Come on dude....such a lame player for his stats.
Its no wonder his action figure comes with.....A BENCH:
http://www.mcfarlane.com/toys/footba...hoto_01_dp.jpg
rofl. win.
Too bad it's a repaint of Portis...
Clutch's figure has a bench too.
http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/w...e-delhomme.jpg
Couldn't resist, sorry.
This thread title applies to my recent approach to getting laid.
I would have figured clutch's figure would have been a patch of grass with a loose football near him and a random DL reaching for the ball.
Also has a mini container of KY jelly he puts on his hands during the game.