Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64
  1. #41
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,370
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    $10.50 shipping on a goblin strap and chocobo :\

  2. #42
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I don't know how you guys are getting through. Whenever I hit checkout I get a page not found error. D:

  3. #43
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,397
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    I don't know how you guys are getting through. Whenever I hit checkout I get a page not found error. D:
    Noscript? Temporarily allow scripts globally or try IE?

  4. #44
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Derp. My brain doesn't work at all when I'm sick it seems. Thanks.

  5. #45
    I have no idea tbh
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    506
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ok anyone getting this?

    Seems I can't put a dog tag (yes i know shhh) and a chocobo in my basket together? Says to complete the dog tag purchase before I can put the bird in?

    This means 2xshipping, but worse, minimum orders is $23 so do I have to buy more stuff w/the choco?? arrrgghhh I don't need more things.

  6. #46
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,397
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerides View Post
    Ok anyone getting this?

    Seems I can't put a dog tag (yes i know shhh) and a chocobo in my basket together? Says to complete the dog tag purchase before I can put the bird in?

    This means 2xshipping, but worse, minimum orders is $23 so do I have to buy more stuff w/the choco?? arrrgghhh I don't need more things.
    I don't want to buy anything but I decided to try it out to see if I could help you. Unfortunately I get the same problem. I think it is a glitch on SE's end.

    Also, it doesn't seem to matter which order I try to put them in the cart. SE will not allow both in the cart at the same time.

    Maybe you can place an order by phone? I haven't checked. Or maybe customer service can edit your order (adding an item to it) after you place it? If so, order the dog tag (so that you can be sure your character name is spelled correctly) and then add the chocobo by phone. If that's even an option.

  7. #47
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    163
    BG Level
    3

    Why doesn't the ridiculous $10.71 in shipping count as part of the $23.00 minimum? Ihu SE.

    Edit: Oh cool! According to SE, my credit card information is invalid. Yay. That's just amazing.

  8. #48
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerides View Post
    Ok anyone getting this?

    Seems I can't put a dog tag (yes i know shhh) and a chocobo in my basket together? Says to complete the dog tag purchase before I can put the bird in?

    This means 2xshipping, but worse, minimum orders is $23 so do I have to buy more stuff w/the choco?? arrrgghhh I don't need more things.

    Same thing happened to me yesterday so I just bought 2 chocos :/ (make a cute gift)

  9. #49
    Groinlonger
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,963
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I WANT BABY CHOBO

  10. #50
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    They don't ship to PO Boxes man the last thing I want to do is have it shipped to my HOUSE

  11. #51
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,397
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    They don't ship to PO Boxes man the last thing I want to do is have it shipped to my HOUSE
    Why?

  12. #52
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,370
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    has anyone gotten their shit in the mail? or even a shipping confirmation email? i was charged, but i have not even gotten a shipping email

  13. #53
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,037
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Teia Rabishu
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    Meh, maybe if they allowed shipping to Canada I'd consider it, apparently we're some sort of third world nation that can't buy stuff from their exclusive store.
    This. As far as I can figure they just don't want to deal with the hassle of potential credit card fraud and so on, but Canada's a pretty easy country to work.

    PS2 limitations.

  14. #54
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    15
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiokyu View Post
    Hrm, the chocobo looks nice. Might order one of those. Still rather perplexed why the tags do not come with an in game item for 107 dollars. Taru figurines might make nice Christmas gifts.
    Who you buying christmas gifts for??? If I gave a tarutaru figurine to any of my close reletives/friends they would think I had lost my marbles lol.

  15. #55
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,370
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    has anyone gotten their birds yet?

  16. #56
    Starless
    Guest

    Wait wait wait. I'm an idiot. Is that seriously 25 bucks for all four figurines? That seems like a hell of a deal, especially when compared with the $100+ dogtag right above it.

  17. #57
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,370
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    god, either SE is slow as shit or my package got lost in the mail somewhere. nearly 3 weeks now, and for paying $10 shipping you'd think that it would have arrived by now

  18. #58
    Tarutaru Sacrifice
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I just got my UPS tracking information in my inbox today. Check your e-mails and expect them to actually go out soon.

    Kweh.

  19. #59
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Must have HUGE CHOCOBO CHICK in my MH.

  20. #60
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    SE loves making monies off of us in any way X__X; but i gota give it to ya.. some of their stuff is hot >_>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FINAL FANTASY XI Stratics Creative Writing Winners Announced! (07/15/2009)
    By Rocl in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 13:45