Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1293
  1. #661
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,272
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Simply Brilliant

  2. #662
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Save Community? I wasn't aware Community needed saving. Say it ain't so...

  3. #663
    aduidarnenye
    Guest


  4. #664
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,272
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  5. #665
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,131
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking lol...

  6. #666
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    That's amazing...

    Who's Bane? Starburns?

  7. #667
    Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,432
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I'd guess Chang.

  8. #668
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I can only hope it's Leonard.

  9. #669
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    So... I'm bumping this. Just DL'd and marathoned the entire series the past two days and I love it. Troy is my favorite character, but abed is a close second. I think the timeline episode was my favorite, Pierce's timeline was hilarious with the candy cigarette. So, what is currently going on with the series? I skipped most of the posts about that specific thing. I know it is postponed currently, so there is no definite return time for the second half of season 3? And it hasn't been signed for a 4th season, I understand. Sucks because this show is really awesome, sucks I took so long to watch it Trobed rap from xmas special was awesome, as was the afro dancing.

  10. #670
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Last episode to air on the network was last night, last new episode was last month's Christmas special. It'll come back eventually, but no one knows when. :/

  11. #671
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    showed first 2 seasons to my gf. she loved troy and abed but couldnt stand pierce, pierce actually started to turn her off the show. now she is claiming modern family is better. we are going to break up.

  12. #672
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Compromise with Parks & Recreation, it's arguably better than both shows. Hasn't been a bad episode since Season 2

  13. #673
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    oh trust me. she gets all the ron swanson she can handle.

  14. #674
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,406
    BG Level
    10

    iykwim

  15. #675
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    You had me at meat tornado.

  16. #676
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    showed first 2 seasons to my gf. she loved troy and abed but couldnt stand pierce, pierce actually started to turn her off the show. now she is claiming modern family is better. we are going to break up.
    I didn't like pierce because he was an asshole, but I still thought he was funny. I think I'll watch season 2 of the walking dead... but I know there was another show that I needed to catch up on that I heard was good... I think it was breaking bad. Tryven, I need to talk to you btw.

    Edit: Pop pop

  17. #677
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Breaking Bad and Justified both warrant a look (currently watching season 3 of Breaking Bad).

  18. #678
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,272
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    http://www.dose.ca/tv/TCA2012+Commun...494/story.html

    Community's coming back this season!

    In the "yay!" of the day, NBC entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt told TV critics that he "wanted to dispel any notion that [Community is] quietly disappearing from the schedule." He added that "it will definitely be back this spring."

    Great news, right?!

    So will it be back to business as usual for the currently 'benched' show? Not entirely.

    The ever diplomatic Greenblatt revealed the cult comedy will likely move from its Thursday timeslot:

    "Community was moved to 8 p.m a couple years ago and that's an incredibly competitive time slot now on Thursday and I'm really curious to see what something else would do there," he said. "I don't know if it makes sense to ask it to start off the night again. We've tried to migrate some comedies to Wednesday this year. It's a matter of looking at what happens with the six comedies we've got to figure out where Community makes the most sense."

    And before you stop your #sixseasonsandamovie tweets, the chairman also pointed out that the fate of Season 4 is still undecided: "I don't know. Those are hard questions to answer at this point," he lamented. "We'll make that decision closer to the upfront."

    Pop pop?

  19. #679
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Well they didn't get put into a Friday night death slot. So that's good.

  20. #680
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    See, I post and bam good news.

Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast