Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 795

Thread: Heroes - Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #421
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnblaze View Post
    Took me all but 30 secs to find the preview for next week's episode... I could post it but as many other people have said... Pretty much i don't feed whiny bitches what they want.... They never learn that way.
    JB, you damn well better come to FFXIV with everybody.

    Anyway, I don't know if you can really label Samuel as 'good' or 'bad'. He's a fanatic. He's utterly convinced that he's right and nobody will ever talk him out of it. I don't think anyone would call him stupid, but he definitely isn't all there. Either that, or he's playing a MUCH deeper game than is apparent. (my money is on abandonment issues though)

    Am I the only one that likes Sylar better without access to all his powers? I like watching him actually solve his problems instead of just waving his hand and saying "I win". I also wanna see him torture Matt some more.

    Die Matt, and take Nathan with you.

  2. #422
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,896
    BG Level
    10

    Spoilers, just because I love pissing people off:

    Spoiler: show

    Matt lives, Nathan dies and is permanently off the show.

  3. #423
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    476
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I was just telling my GF that this was the most logical situation to happen.

    PS... Sylvr i'm not even done with 11 yet... I haven't been playin much since I moved to FL... but I'm still there... So most likely i'll be playin 14 as well.

  4. #424
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Spoilers, just because I love pissing people off:

    Spoiler: show

    Matt lives, Nathan dies and is permanently off the show.
    You are a bit late on that, don't see how it would piss anybody off either cause it has been fairly obvious for a year.

  5. #425
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    Spoiler: show
    Oh trust me.. it pisses people off. (if you don't spoiler it, hehe)


    And did they just completely forget about Ando having powers? I remember watching the big Hiro saga last week or whenever and I don't recall them mentioning Ando's powers even once. He really does have a cool power that could really do some damage when paired up with people.. (Like haitian+ando, depending on if the writers decide for that episode if the haitian can pinpoint single targets)

  6. #426
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Oh trust me.. it pisses people off. (if you don't spoiler it, hehe)


    And did they just completely forget about Ando having powers? I remember watching the big Hiro saga last week or whenever and I don't recall them mentioning Ando's powers even once. He really does have a cool power that could really do some damage when paired up with people.. (Like haitian+ando, depending on if the writers decide for that episode if the haitian can pinpoint single targets)
    That would be pretty cool if those 2 could like wipe memories from within a few miles or something. Or take away powers for a whole county.

  7. #427
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    Would make for a good series finale? lol

  8. #428
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    And did they just completely forget about Ando having powers? I remember watching the big Hiro saga last week or whenever and I don't recall them mentioning Ando's powers even once. He really does have a cool power that could really do some damage when paired up with people.. (Like haitian+ando, depending on if the writers decide for that episode if the haitian can pinpoint single targets)

    Ando's ability is about as useless as Peter before he met Claude, he really dosn't have a practical use at all and giving him an ability just felt like a poorly planned tool to get Hiro back to the present. The only way Ando's ability would be useful is for destroying the world, Samuel or Ted's abilitys would have seen to that but paired with any current heroes abilitys he's pretty useless and the writers seem to have ditched him from the whole series.

  9. #429
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    They mentioned Ando's power once this season. When Hiro was setting up the Dial-a-Hero service, Ando argued that his power was useless for saving normal people. (or something along those lines)

  10. #430
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    you forget his power can also knock people back. I just remember him knocking some police back with it or electricuting them or something. I mean that COULD be useful by itself in a sticky situation but yah.. not as useful as other peoples powers.

  11. #431
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    Also, is it just me or did the scene in the hospital with the little girl on the floor make absolutely NO sense? .... yah. Why was the little girl in fairy tutu in a dark hospital closet(or whatever) passed out.. in the midst of a bus crash with the lights turned off?

    That and when she wakes up.. she just smiled. I'd be screaming my ass off at age eight.

  12. #432
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Was so sure Nathan was gonna turn into Sylar right in front of everybody when the Haiten showed up.

    For a guy that is never around, he sure does know a lot.

    Edit: I spy Clairematoe.

  13. #433
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    Very well pleased with this episode. It seemed to pace super good and there was a lot of little twists/explanations I didn't expect. <3 this season. And I enjoyed the girl talk between Claire/Tracie.. it was a nice change of pace to see the two characters together.

  14. #434
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I remember last season when Sylar killed Nathan people called me crazy for saying Sylar had flight (the way he came in the window with Nathan). But apparently he does!

  15. #435
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Was so sure Nathan was gonna turn into Sylar right in front of everybody when the Haiten showed up.

    For a guy that is never around, he sure does know a lot.

    Edit: I spy Clairematoe.
    I demand photographic evidence, my good Null.

  16. #436
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    I remember last season when Sylar killed Nathan people called me crazy for saying Sylar had flight (the way he came in the window with Nathan). But apparently he does!
    Yeah. No one is really sure how that one happened.

  17. #437
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Wish I had pics of the toe. Maybe maybe can get some when its on Demand tomorrow. Those shorts were banging.

    Sylar displayed many random abilities last season that came out of nowhere. Like when he appeared in the hunters back seat and then disappeared, only to be looking down from a building a block away.

  18. #438
    Jer
    Jer is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    And I enjoyed the girl talk between Claire/Tracie.. it was a nice change of pace to see the two characters together.
    Here I was expecting those two to start making out when Bennett walks in.

    I still don't see how Peter's power is supposed to work with Sylar's. You would think when he touches him he would gain Sylar's actual power.

    Yeah. No one is really sure how that one happened.
    They established he doesn't have to cut somebody up to get their power, he can just pick them up like Peter. The 1st time (with the shapeshifter?) it took a little bit, but I'm sure once he found out he could do it that way, it was just as natural as it was for Pete.

  19. #439
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    They established he doesn't have to cut somebody up to get their power, he can just pick them up like Peter. The 1st time (with the shapeshifter?) it took a little bit, but I'm sure once he found out he could do it that way, it was just as natural as it was for Pete.
    Yes, but they explicitly showed him getting those powers. They never showed how or when he got Nathan's power or someone else's.

    That right there is one of the most glaring problems in the show. There is so much inconsistency with the writing and character development that it just gets ridiculous. Everyone is left to ponder and debate how some shit happened because they don't explain it. While on the other hand, some shit they explain to the point they're beating the audience over the head with it.


    On related note, the scenes with Hiro just drove home how inconsistent and sloppy this shit is.

    Spoiler: show


    He saw fit to fly back in time a few times to save Mohinder and the film but he never went back to prevent Charlie from being kidnapped in the first place.


  20. #440
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Eticket View Post
    Spoiler: show
    He saw fit to fly back in time a few times to save Mohinder and the film but he never went back to prevent Charlie from being kidnapped in the first place.
    Spoiler: show
    He was lying about being 10 minutes late in previous attempts. He knew Mohinder was going to be attacked because Samuel told him so. He only traveled back in time once.

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Disney XD's "Marvel Universe"
    By Ryko in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2015-04-03, 22:18
  2. Heroes Season 3
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2898
    Last Post: 2009-09-04, 17:24
  3. In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)
    By Vandole in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2008-05-13, 11:21
  4. HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)
    By GraveRobberX in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1427
    Last Post: 2008-01-24, 14:41
  5. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20