Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 95

Thread: Dollhouse Season 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    FOX Broadcasting Company: Dollhouse | Virtual Echo

    Haha, wondered how long it would take em to do this.

    Removed the software 5 minutes after installing.. gave me a good laugh thou

  2. #22
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    294
    BG Level
    4

    How yall feel about tonight's episode?

  3. #23
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Retarded filler. It wasnt horrible, but it ended at the exact same place it did last week

  4. #24
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Is Fox gonna make us suffer through 6 episodes every season of shit before we get to what Whedon wants to do?

  5. #25
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    more than likely

  6. #26
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I think the point of the episode was to show what else Topher can do. Maybe what drive him to more "experimental" stuff.

  7. #27
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    So, who do we think is feeding Wesley information? Ballard is the obvious choice, so obvious in fact that I think we can rule him out. I think that only really leaves us with two possibilities: Dr. Saunders and Alpha. Both have their pros and cons, but honestly neither really fit with me.

  8. #28
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    So, who do we think is feeding Wesley information? Ballard is the obvious choice, so obvious in fact that I think we can rule him out. I think that only really leaves us with two possibilities: Dr. Saunders and Alpha. Both have their pros and cons, but honestly neither really fit with me.
    I think if Alpha wanted to take down the Dollhouse, I think he'd get it done in a much more muder-tastic fashion.

  9. #29
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by Komm Suesser Tod View Post
    I think if Alpha wanted to take down the Dollhouse, I think he'd get it done in a much more muder-tastic fashion.
    Didn't Alpha feed Ballard information in exactly the same way last season?

  10. #30
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

  11. #31
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Retarded filler. It wasnt horrible, but it ended at the exact same place it did last week
    I agree but I'm not as negative about it. A lot of shows work on this basic principle, it's just that in Dollhouse you mostly have some boring stuff as the baseline of the show but others have more interesting things like a mystery or humor.

    Unfortunately I'd say the missions Echo goes on seem to be fairly standard for what the Dollhouse would do, so I think it fits to have them be the majority of the show. They just need to somehow increase the entertainment factor of them and I'm not sure how.

    I'm hoping they get to the future storyline a bit faster, I mean from the sounds of it the shit had been going down for a while, so there's plenty of time they can put in for the "world ending" stuff to take place between now and Epitaph whatever from the DVD.

    I do enjoy the little developments about what Topher is able to do and explanations of Caroline's state of body/mind, so at least for the earlier part of the show which I still consider this to be I won't hold this against the show at all.

  12. #32
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Moar stupid filler last night... but holy shit Victor Kiki had me in tears. Why can't the show be centered around him instead???

  13. #33
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Much better EP than last week, but Echo's bit really seemed shoehorned in there. You could've cut her out completely and the episode would've been just as good if not better.

  14. #34
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    Much better EP than last week, but Echo's bit really seemed shoehorned in there. You could've cut her out completely and the episode would've been just as good if not better.
    agreed

  15. #35
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    I actually enjoyed this one, though I was cringing horribly at each switch to the horrid Echo scenes. Though VICTOR BUTT DANCE was the best! I <3 Victor.

    Nice to see Tigh has his sight back ;D

  16. #36
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post

    Nice to see Tigh has his sight back ;D
    I'm not so sure about this, he sure didn't see his nephew stabbing him in the back coming.

  17. #37
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    Victor is a cylon.

  18. #38
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    Moar stupid filler last night... but holy shit Victor Kiki had me in tears. Why can't the show be centered around him instead???
    I enjoyed it more than most fillers, the whole body switching was interesting enough on its own. And yeah, Victor's dance was the highlight of the episode, it was hilarious.


    Why they keep sending eiko anyway? Last 10 missions with her were faillure.

  19. #39
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    The guy that plays Victor can act his ass off.

  20. #40
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    990
    BG Level
    5

    I liked when Agent Ballard was interrogating the guy and criticized how he loved to surround himself with and control a bunch of "fakes," all the while with DeWitt watching on the monitor. I was expecting her to go "i c wut u did thar."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOST: Season finale: (SPOILERS)
    By Firedrag0nn in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2006-06-03, 15:00
  2. The Shield - Season finale
    By Aerandir in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-03-15, 16:04
  3. 24 season dvd's
    By Zigma in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-02-03, 07:46
  4. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20