Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 64 of 64

Thread: Castle Season 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    936
    BG Level
    5

    They better get together next season...

  2. #62
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingadem View Post
    I wonder if they ever plan on getting them together or is it gonna be one of those shows that runs for eight seasons with sexual tension between the two. Either way the shows good. Anyone read Heat Wave btw? Was thinking about reading it before Naked Heat comes out.
    I liked how Legend of The Seeker handled the main character's romance. They couldn't screw because of mystical reasons, and just said fuck it and stayed together just didn't fuck. There was no angst, or sadness, just "well, we can't fuck, but we still love each other, so screw it."

  3. #63
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Komm Suesser Tod View Post
    I liked how Legend of The Seeker handled the main character's romance. They couldn't screw because of mystical reasons, and just said fuck it and stayed together just didn't fuck. There was no angst, or sadness, just "well, we can't fuck, but we still love each other, so screw it."
    I agree that worked pretty well. I'm sure if they got together it wouldn't affect their workplace environment too much. I just hope they deal with the issue early on, and not like in Bones, where it took 5 seasons for them to deal with it. I wonder if Castle is ever gonna find out that shes been obsessed with him and his books for awhile.

  4. #64
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    What really sucked about the ending was knowing it was going to happen exactly like it did, and when it happened still being teribbly disappointed. 8(

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Castle Season 4
    By Baelorn in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 2012-05-11, 07:47
  2. Castle Season 3
    By Baelorn in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 2011-08-08, 11:19
  3. 24 season dvd's
    By Zigma in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-02-03, 07:46
  4. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20