Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 107
  1. #61

  2. #62
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    321
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchDizzle View Post
    FFXIII links redirect back to this page, and FFXIII doesn't have any TGS trailers listed on gametrailers.
    Yeah, it's pretty weird. I clicked the 1st link a few hours ago, watched vid. When done, came back to this thread to check out part 2, and it just cycled back to this page. Even the 1st one that I went to as well.

  3. #63
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    They must have taken them down for some reason. 8(

  4. #64
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Any konami?

    SUIKODEN 6 WRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuu

    this year or bust :<

    god I need my internet back, battery already dying so i can't see any of the videos

  5. #65
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Any konami?

    SUIKODEN 6 WRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuu

    this year or bust :<

    god I need my internet back, battery already dying so i can't see any of the videos
    Cmon J you know its all about ZOE 3.

  6. #66

  7. #67
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Cmon J you know its all about ZOE 3.
    suikoden 6 or ->

  8. #68
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    I mean, I liked the first 99 Nights more than I thought I would, particularly how well the game handled displaying multiple enemies, and to the games credit combat was pretty fun once you leveled everyone up.

    The sorceress alone (Tyuru?) was a blast to play, she could obliterate groups of enemies and her moveset felt somewhat unique, as a matter of fact the game seemed to do a great deal better than dynasty warriors at making the characters all fight differently.

    Obvious downsides were the difficulty, lack of health powerups and no checkpoint system, a nearly impossible final boss, some glitches/crashes, only 6 characters, and no multiplayer, but the game was pretty fun despite not being worth full price. At it's current used price of under 20 bucks it's a decent deal.

    Anyway, I'm surprised to see this is getting a sequel, it looks like they're making some efforts to refine the game so I guess that's always a good sign. I doubt I'd buy it first day, but I'll more than likely try to play it at some point.

  9. #69
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Unless they're saving all the news for late today or early tomorrow, this TGS is awful in terms of new content.

  10. #70
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    PSP Go Upgraders to Receive Three Free Downloads in Europe

    TGS 2009: Epic Games opens new Tokyo studio

    Sony CEJ Details Motion Control Support For RE5, LBP, And More

    Sega Details Valkyria Chronicles 2 Multiplayer Modes


    Bayonetta (Fuck yeah)
    Bayonetta Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Trailer | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
    Bayonetta Video Game, TGS 09: Fire And Lightning Combo Gameplay | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
    Bayonetta Video Game, TGS 09: Demo End Gameplay (Cam) | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    God of War 3
    God Of War III Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Video Game, TGS 09: Update Interview | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 3
    Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 3 Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    NBA 2K10
    NBA 2K10 Video Game, TGS 09: Take Over Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Crash Time 3
    Crash Time 3 Video Game, TGS 09: Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Topatoi: Spinning through the Worlds
    Topatoi: Spinning Through The Worlds Video Game, TGS 09: Arcade Pack Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Super Monkey Ball: Step and Roll
    Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll Video Game, TGS 09: Super Monkey Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Motorstorm: Arctic Edge
    MotorStorm: Arctic Edge Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Raging Ice Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Extended Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    J-League Pro Soccer Club 6
    J-League Pro Soccer Club O Tsukurou! 6: Pride Of J Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Pride Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Undead Knights
    Undead Knights Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Story Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    LittleBigPlanet PSP
    LittleBigPlanet PSP Video Game, TGS 09: Build A Car Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Heavy Rain
    Heavy Rain Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Dramatic Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
    Jak And Daxter: The Lost Frontier Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Air Battle Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Dragon Age Origins
    Dragon Age: Origins Video Game, TGS 09: Zevran Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    .hack//link
    .hack//Link Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Disgaea Infinite
    Disgaea Infinite Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Echochrono
    Echochrono Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    The Last Ranker
    The Last Ranker Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Darius Burst
    Darius Burst Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Angel Senki
    Angel Senki Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

    Alan Wake
    Alan Wake TGS 2009 Sam Lake Interview Video HD Video from GameVideos


    EDIT:
    FFXIII
    Final Fantasy XIII Video Game, TGS 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 1 | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
    Final Fantasy XIII Video Game, TGS 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 2 | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
    Final Fantasy XIII Video Game, TGS 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 3 | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

  11. #71
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    Undead Knights looks pretty nifty, like Dynasty Warriors with zombies, but it'd probably be better on something other than psp

    Last Ranker looks like it might be promising but I want to see more gameplay footage

    I really want to play Heavy Rain/Alan Wake.

  12. #72
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    The chick in Last Ranker immediately makes me think of Zidane. Cannot unsee.

    I am looking forward to it though, solely on the devs.

  13. #73
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4

    Bayonetta looks like a retarded DMC4. Looks like it's more DMC3 replaying to get my action fix.

    Heavy Rain looks very good. I just wish it would come out already

  14. #74
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by 100percentile View Post
    Bayonetta looks like a retarded DMC4. Looks like it's more DMC3 replaying to get my action fix.
    You should give your full criticisms(like what "a retarded DMC4" is) in the Bayonetta thread.

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/75755-bayonetta.html

  15. #75
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    That Monster Hunter 3 trailer looks ...fucking amazing. I haven't played the others (no PSP) but I'll definitely pick that up - release date?

  16. #76
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    Hmm, looks like they had a closed theater showing of FF13 Versus, when they said they weren't going to be showing it at TGS. Hadn't heard anything from it in so long, was worried it might have been canceled!

    TGS 2009: Impressions: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

  17. #77
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    That Monster Hunter 3 trailer looks ...fucking amazing. I haven't played the others (no PSP) but I'll definitely pick that up - release date?
    No clue, but I agree. Looks awesome for a Wii game, Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    Hmm, looks like they had a closed theater showing of FF13 Versus, when they said they weren't going to be showing it at TGS. Hadn't heard anything from it in so long, was worried it might have been canceled!

    TGS 2009: Impressions: Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    Fk yeah. I can't wait for Versus even though the world will probably end by time it's released. =[

  18. #78
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Well that was unexpected. I enjoyed the first one but I thought the general consensus was "shit sucks". Didn't ever expect to see a sequel.

  19. #79
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    That Monster Hunter 3 trailer looks ...fucking amazing. I haven't played the others (no PSP) but I'll definitely pick that up - release date?
    The first one was on PS2 and it was really good, if you still have a PS2 might be able to scoop ot up off ebay for a decent price.

  20. #80
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    I'm pretty excited for Dante's Inferno
    Me too, shit looks pretty damn good.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tokyo Game Show 2011 (September 15-18)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 2011-09-23, 00:10
  2. Tokyo Game Show(sep16~19)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 2010-09-19, 05:23
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2008-12-19, 15:32