Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 120

Thread: 29 inch pizza challenge     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Yea that is what I was thinking. If I wanted to see boobs/tits I'd just hit up the strip club.

  2. #42
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    I've got a hard foot.

  3. #43
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Also, as far as wings and shit, anyone like Buffalo Wild Wings?

  4. #44
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    It's a pretty good place, but I can't eat really spicy wings I get real bad heartburn. I know tums to the rescue but I rather just eat mild or garlic ones and not suffer later.

  5. #45
    Certified Enhancement Shaman
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,872
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    Have you guys ever watched Man vs. Food on the travel channel? Or Diner's, Drive Ins and Dives on food network? They both feature alot of challenges like this, maybe Man vs. Food has more. Eat huge burgers, eat the most oysters, eat a huge thing of ice cream, eat a huge burrito, etc. They're pretty funny because everyone thinks they can do it but not many usually finish the contests. I think I could eat a lot of pizza, but that pizza doesn't really look tasty enough to try to eat the whole thing.
    I just had to download all episodes, looks hilarious, watching now

  6. #46
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    yeah I rarely go higher than the carribean jerk
    had mango habanero once but that was pushin my limits. Spicy garlic, honey bbq, and garlic parm are proly my top three, with asian zing and carib jerk being my spicier alternatives.

  7. #47
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I just had to download all episodes, looks hilarious, watching now
    you'll be disappointed, I've seen him not finish on more than one occasion, fun to watch, but unsatisfying

  8. #48
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    If I want to see people over-eating I'll just go to my local McDonald's. It is far more entertaining in real life.

  9. #49
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    you'll be disappointed, I've seen him not finish on more than one occasion, fun to watch, but unsatisfying
    Cause he is a pussy bitch. He spends too much time flirting (yeah fat ass I'm sure those waitresses find you so hot with the fail attempts at gluttony) and in general he eats like a bitch and obviously his retarded workouts do not work up his appetite enough.

  10. #50
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    do you know hardees food at all? I worked in that hellhole for 3 summers.
    guy comes in, musta been 400 pounds easy. Orders 2 monster burger combos (2/3lb plus bacon cheese and mayo) large-sized fies with large sweet tea, plus two milkshakes, and 4 apple pies. Sits down and eats the whole fucking tray of food.

  11. #51
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Yea we used to have some of hardees around here. But it went out of business. That food is just nasty I can't stand roast beef.

  12. #52
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by wipers View Post
    Yea we used to have some of hardees around here. But it went out of business. That food is just nasty I can't stand roast beef.
    The Hardee's here is fantastic, their mushroom swiss burger is crazy good.

  13. #53
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I see I never tried any of their hamburgers.

  14. #54
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    They dont do a whole lot of roast beef really, thats Arby's.

  15. #55
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I see I was mistaken. I was thinking of Arby's then.

  16. #56
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    580
    BG Level
    5

    Yeah I <333 hardees burgers

    monster thick burger ftw

  17. #57
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ensam View Post
    Yeah I <333 hardees burgers

    monster thick burger ftw
    yeah but two of them, two large fries, half a gallon of sweet tea, 2 milkshakes, and 4 apple pies?

  18. #58
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    This reminds me of this 3 pound challenge they have at a restaurant a few miles away from me. They'll serve you a 3 pound burger with all the toppings (Tomatoes, Lettuce, and Onions.) it costs roughly 27 dollars if you can't finish it though.

  19. #59
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Good lord you could feed a mexican family burgers for 27 bucks.

  20. #60
    Shadow of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,003
    BG Level
    6

    They have a similar challenge at Fat Burger. It's like 3 half-pound burgers topped with cheese/bacon/fried egg/chilli/every condiment. I've only ever seen one group of people try it but only one of them even got close before giving up.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 29 yr old Man cons child molesters into thinking he's 12.
    By Judai in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2007-01-20, 20:53
  2. Colbert Challenge
    By Ksandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2006-08-26, 23:58
  3. Steak Fanatic Pizza
    By Almaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2005-10-03, 00:43