you tell 'em heady. brandon marshall, greg jennings, and santonio holmes have a whopping 5 catches combined against the bengals. and the bengals dont even have gerald sensabaugh
Why aren't you on aion?
i dont have time for video games, too busy trollin nfl threads
Ohhhh, dats a burn!
http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_...show-77064.jpg
hahahaha
Headspace way to point out the people who had no faith and not give props to those who had faith, I picked the upset, way to not give props ass hole.
Props
I feel much better thanks.
You what's great? I can be at the game, not be able to check this thread, and still know exactly what is going to be said the whole time lol.
It was quite underwhelming to see Clutch live and in full fail mode. More so underwhelming to see Garrett be a pile of failure with the HURHURHUR WE ARE RUNNING ALL OVER THEM LET'S PASS ESPECIALLY ONE THE ONE HURHURHUR. At least Romo didn't clutch it up, that was pretty much the only salvage for the offense -- well that and some amazing running.
As we left the game, we realized we are in deep shit for at least a couple years. We all agree Wade likely won't make it, but then that means Garrett will be our head coach most likely and we'll still be a pile of fail.
FML......
I'd give Tyche props, but he likes Miami and lives in Kentucky. That's so fucking stupid, what a god damn dipshit
Yeah man, TV doesn't do Jake's fail any justice whatsoever. Ive seen it too many times in person as is.
I would say if Jerry had any brains he'd fire both the coach and the O.C. but yea it may very well be Garrett's team. The only excitement during the first half was that false alarm of it being "Kitna time!"
Maybe you'll get lucky and draft Potts next year, yes?
Miz I tried to call yo ass yesterday to invite you to the crib to watch the game, you should pick up sometime.