I just wanna say that I have been a Cowboys hater since before BG was made. So i'm no fairweather cowboys hater. Does anyone remember when the Cowboys really really wanted Clutch? I do.
I just wanna say that I have been a Cowboys hater since before BG was made. So i'm no fairweather cowboys hater. Does anyone remember when the Cowboys really really wanted Clutch? I do.
who would want jake delhomme when you have guys like quincey carter, vinnie testeverde, and drew bledsoe ready to take the helm?
There's never a good reason to be a cowboys fan.
Oh and that time Romo botched a FG in the playoffs was great too. And there was that time when TO cried for his QB that's up there too. OHHHH and that Sunday night game where Jerry was embarrassed that his team got stomped by the Giants in their Gazillion dollar stadium was pretty much cash too.
The Cowboys have provided me with an endless amount of great memories over the years.
Remember when Quincy, Hambrick and lolDallas won the NFC and came to Charlotte in the playoffs after their bye week and got Debo'd? Thats where Steve Smith made that incredible catch over lolNewman? Oh man that was another great moment.
Clutch was good a few years ago.
I love the tags for this thread.
Man Q was the man, fuck the bullshit. So what he had a coke habit? That dude could sling the rock like nobodys business.
I also like Alonzo Spellman. He broke out of a mental facility butt ass naked in the middle of winter or something and started Juggernaut punching shit on the streets. Yeah that dude was my dawg from that moment on.
eagles won the nfc east that year, dallas was 10-6. why would dallas GO to charlotte if they were coming off a bye week? check your fax
i remember that year so well cuz it was the first under parcells and he was supposed to turn everything around, then the next two years they missed the playoffs like some bitches because parcells, contrary to what tyche might say, is not god. i mean who the fuck drafts bobby carpenter with the #18 overall pick?
Washington @ Detroit
Green Bay @ St. Louis
San Francisco @ Minnesota
Atlanta @ New England
Tennessee @ NY Jets
Kansas City @ Philadelphia
NY Giants @ Tampa Bay
Cleveland @ Baltimore
Jacksonville @ Houston
New Orleans @ Buffalo
Chicago @ Seattle
Miami @ San Diego
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Denver @ Oakland
Indianapolis @ Arizona
Carolina @ Dallas
Oh shit, you too Val. Don't sleep on the 9ers buddy!
Niners will win as will the Lions.
This guy was the best QB dallas has had the past decade
http://www.vallentyne.com/blog/wp-co.../mushmouth.jpg
haha
Well it only took 5 pages to get to a 3 page tangent on how bad everyone hates the Dallas.
Clockwork.