Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 763

Thread: Dead Space 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #441
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I wish they made a whole other sequel out of Chapter 10, soooooo good

  2. #442
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Don't think I've seen this posted here.

  3. #443
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    omg... so incredible lol

  4. #444
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Wow...hadn't even heard of that, can't wait

  5. #445
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    When i heard handcanon i didn't expect that.

  6. #446
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Oh wow, didn't realize you couldn't bring all your upgraded weapons and stuff into the hardcore mode, it's all from scratch, this'll be interesting lol

  7. #447
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    What's the difficulty for Hardcore? Is it Zealot, or even harder?(not taking only 3 saves into consideration)

  8. #448
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    What's the difficulty for Hardcore? Is it Zealot, or even harder?(not taking only 3 saves into consideration)
    Harder, enemies seem to take much more damage, potentially up to twice as much. At first I thought it was just because of not having upgraded weapons, but even kinesis throws that usually one-shot early mobs take 2. Just did the first tripod boss and it was pretty damn tough tbh. I was expecting it to be Zealot + 3 saves/checkpoint restrictions and it's not just that. The ammo pickup amounts appear to be the same as Zealot though.

  9. #449
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Not going to lie at all, I'm being all kinds of cheap and standing around to let my stasis refill naturally, this shit is hard lol

  10. #450
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    They prob should have done what happens in Left4dead and have necros attack you randomly throughout, so you can never stand still for too long without getting mauled.

  11. #451
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    They prob should have done what happens in Left4dead and have necros attack you randomly throughout, so you can never stand still for too long without getting mauled.
    Yeah, I kinda really want something between this. I think that ammo and health are a tad scarce to have constant attacks, but it'd be really, really cool if spawns would randomize a bit, like throw different types/numbers of enemies out during set encounters, or at the very least have them come through different parts of the room more often, so you can't just camp a vent as you walk through. Would up the replayability a fair amount, but still this is a damn fine game. All I need for the platinum metal is to beat Hardcore now, which speaks not to the shortness of the game but the fact that I'm so engrossed in it I've been unable to put it down since I got it.

  12. #452
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2

    youre already trying to play through hardcore? fuck i shouldnt have let my brother play, cant let you beat me to GLORIOUS HAND CANNON

  13. #453
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by greatandfoolish View Post
    youre already trying to play through hardcore? fuck i shouldnt have let my brother play, cant let you beat me to GLORIOUS HAND CANNON
    I was going to do one more first back when I thought you could carry ammo/weapons over, glad I didn't lol

  14. #454
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Small edit on what I said re: Hardcore, mob strength may in fact be the same, I didn't realize that RIG upgrades increase TK projectile damage, after upgrading that it seems the same as it was when I was playing Zealot.

  15. #455
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2

    just died on my first attempt at HC, died at the end of chapter 2, so fucking close to the first save spot

  16. #456
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by greatandfoolish View Post
    just died on my first attempt at HC, died at the end of chapter 2, so fucking close to the first save spot
    I'm about 2-3 minutes from the start of Chapter 5 where I was going to make my first save, but had to pause it for the NHL All-Star Draft thing...I had a couple of really close calls so far. The laundry area in Chapter 2 and the first tripod boss where both close shaves health/ammo-wise.

  17. #457
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2

    i just got unlucky with an exploder enemy getting too close before i set him off, other than that i had full inventory and 2 stacks of plasma cutter ammo at the time lol, the first tormentor was easy and the laundry area i fucking rocked, i will not be able to do as well on my next attempt, thats for sure

  18. #458
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    The laundry room was okish, but I ran out of Force Gun rounds and it auto-changed me to Rivet Gun right when the two crawling enemies popped out and my stasis ran out at the same moment so had to double-tap it to fire, a short span of a couple of seconds but I got hit twice and nearly died before I could stasis, change to Line Cutter, pop a health and fire away. The tripod I had just forgotten that all my guns were stock strength and it took a lot more to kill than I expected so I almost died since I just sat still shooting at first. Chapters 3/4 aren't too bad at all.

  19. #459
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2

    ill probably try again later tonight, hopefully ill remember to go back and forth alot to the 2nd shop so i dont max out inventory too soon, alot of wasted ammo/health i could surely use later

  20. #460
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    uggghh

    Spoiler: show
    g/f felt the auditorium fight was a good time to start asking me questions, got me killed, back to Chapter 5...and she's making me watch a movie so gotta wait like 2 hours to go back to it

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dead Space 3
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 396
    Last Post: 2013-03-24, 23:48
  2. Dead Space
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 2010-08-26, 17:11
  3. Dead Space Wii
    By Klain in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2009-02-18, 21:30