View Poll Results: Where's lebron going?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cleveland

    6 22.22%
  • Miami

    7 25.93%
  • New York

    6 22.22%
  • Chicago

    6 22.22%
  • Other

    2 7.41%
Page 105 of 190 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 2081 to 2100 of 3796
  1. #2081
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol kyo and finesse.

  2. #2082
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Q: Thought you would enjoy this 10-minute stretch on Twitter today:

    3:50 p.m.: Hasheem Thabeet says: "Late LUNCH before i go for a NAP!!! Mhmmmm Yummy."

    4:00 p.m.: Kevin Durant says: "Good workout..worked on ballhandling, finishing thru contact, pull up jumpers, pick n rolls, and making tough shots with a man on me!!!"

    Can you tell which one of those No. 2 overall draft picks just spent time in the D League?
    -- Brian Seboly, Memphis, Tenn.

    SG: My favorite part of that e-mail was that Thabeet's tweets sound exactly like the ones my son would make if he had a Twitter account. His first tweet would be either "Late LUNCH before i go for a NAP!!! Mhmmmm Yummy" or "Pawed at my genitals incessantly today, got another rash, mom had to use triple paste again. HATE TRIPLE PASTE!" Dammit, I did it again. I swear, I'm done.

  3. #2083
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Quote Originally Posted by The Finesse View Post
    take this mans advice before the whole v-neck crew comes in here reeking of extra spicy vagoo causing your chubby cheeks to well up with tears
    Finesse just has a way with words that paints a beautiful picture in my mind

  4. #2084
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,226
    BG Level
    6

    http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/05/25/w...led-you-back/#
    Pity the man who has Mike Brown's old cell phone number.

    He is Rajesh Kumar, 24, from Delhi, India, who recently completed his Master's degree in engineering at New York University, and has been in the U.S. for about two years. He lived for a month in Cleveland in August 2008, when he acquired the cell number with the 216 area code that used to belong to Brown, fired late Sunday night as Cavaliers coach.

    After Kumar first got his number and started getting a few phone calls for Brown, he Googled his name and figured out who he is. Kumar would get calls from time to time for Brown and text messages after games, but it wasn't too much of a distraction.

    Until now.

    "I have gotten over 150 phone calls since (Monday),'' Kumar said Tuesday afternoon in an interview with FanHouse from New York. "I took a nap and I woke up and I had 37 voice mail messages. I thought Mike Brown must have lost a big match.''

    Pardon Kumar's terminology.

    "I'm a fan of cricket,'' said Kumar, who later was able to find out Brown's firing was the reason for all the commotion. "It's a very exciting sport.''

    Kumar doesn't know who most of the callers have been since he simply tells them they have the wrong number. As for the messages left on Kumar's voice mail, which has an automated recording rather than his voice or name, he has deleted them immediately.

    "I only get one or two phone calls a day,'' Kumar said of the possibility of missing a message actually intended for him. "If it's important, they'll call back.''

    But Kumar did say he got a call asking for Brown from somebody identified as being from the office of New York mayor Michael Bloomberg. The call ended after Kumar said it no longer is Brown's number.

    So why would Bloomberg's office be calling Brown? Well, Bloomberg did speak on his weekly Friday show on WOR Radio on May 14 about believing Cleveland star guard LeBron James, who had played for Brown, would want to sign with New York or New Jersey when he can become a free agent this summer.

    "Rumors are that both the Knicks and the Nets would like to get him,'' Bloomberg said on his show. "I would never take sides on that, but I think it would be great for New York if he would come here. ... If asked, if (James) calls me and says 'What's it like to live in New York?' I'll give him a big sales pitch for New York.''

    Don't ask Kumar, though, to speculate about any relationship between Bloomberg, Brown and James. Kumar knows little about James.

    "I had heard of him,'' said Kumar, saying he learned of James before he got Brown's old cell number but couldn't speak much about him. "I'm not sure when I heard of him.''

    Kumar's number was Brown's at least through the 2007-08 season. After he got his number, Kumar began receiving some calls for the coach.

    "After about a week, I realized he must be a celebrity,'' Kumar said. "I wondered who this Mike Brown was. So I Googled him.''

    While Kumar didn't follow Cleveland, he noticed he often would get text messages after matches, er, games. They would be congratulatory if the Cavaliers won and offer condolences if they lost.

    But, considering all the recent distractions, one wonders if Kumar has any plans to get a different number.

    "No,'' he said. "It will die down.''

    That is, if his actual phone doesn't die first due to all of the calls Kumar is receiving.
    lol

  5. #2085
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    That guy must be living under a rock.

  6. #2086
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Celtics moving on.

  7. #2087
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    orlando's got no heart. i blame vince.

  8. #2088
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    438
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

     

  9. #2089
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    438
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    mailed in the above post in honor of vince

  10. #2090
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    hahaha i'm dying laughing.

    "elbow" to the jaw blinds dragic and counts as a flagrant. epic

  11. #2091
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,226
    BG Level
    6

    I like how he was hit on the chin but he grabs his face in pain

  12. #2092
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    I like how he was hit on the chin. Period.

    QQ moar.

  13. #2093
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,226
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    I like how he was hit on the chin. Period.

    QQ moar.
    no need to get angry bro

  14. #2094
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    800
    BG Level
    5

    Dragic is a little bitch lmao

    Rest of this quarter should be good.

  15. #2095
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    800
    BG Level
    5

    Anyone else notice how Marv Albert is such a fag for Nash

  16. #2096
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Gasol floppin' like Kirilenko

  17. #2097
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    You could have knocked him over with a feather.

  18. #2098
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,226
    BG Level
    6

    dagger lol

  19. #2099
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Kobe isn't getting any looks at all. It doesn't even matter. All up in his grill and there's nothing you can do about it.

  20. #2100
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Very unathletic game.

    I wonder how long the old unathletic Celtics will take to dispose of the Lakers. Five possibly, probably 6 though.

Page 105 of 190 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  2. 2010 MLB Season Discussion
    By Cephius in forum Sports
    Replies: 8309
    Last Post: 2010-11-16, 20:47
  3. NBA 2008-2009 Season
    By Stee in forum Sports
    Replies: 2643
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:34
  4. Replies: 1855
    Last Post: 2009-05-19, 10:55
  5. NBA Regular Season 2007-08
    By Rigor in forum Sports
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2007-11-16, 08:49