I agree, he's underrated.
I agree, he's underrated.
Yeah, Zeke sucked all the mystique and the titties out of MSG.
naw Carmello wants to play here, he's from NY and so is his girl. He's getting married in NYC also. Most importantly he was a star on Syracuse and has played in the garden plenty of times. If Knicks can land him I dont think they will have a problem bringing talent here along with Arame.
My only concern is that maybe he chooses the Nets since he is from Brooklyn and they will be moving there shortly
If he only wins championships with Bosh and Wade there will be talk of how Lebron couldn't win alone -- just like up till last year, there was talk about how Kobe needed Shaq to win. Obviously it's impossible to say how this will play out in say 10, 15 years, but eventually Lebron will need to win a championship 'alone' if he wants to be counted with the greatest players.
That said, imo, getting out of Cleveland is totally justified, and the 09 post season is the perfect justification. When they lost to the Magic last year, Lebron scored 40+ points in three of the losses, and was the only player with double digit points in three of them as well. And wasn't Mike Brown keeping him in for up to 43 minutes a game in some of them? You can't win alone, if the rest of your team can't help, and the organization isn't getting people to help out either (the Cavs didn't acquire any of the big free agents, right?), I think it's perfectly fine to get out instead of wasting your time trying to drag a team to victory.
Not like David Lee played defense. I really don't think the Knicks are lamenting losing Lee since they picked up Amare. "We didn't get LeBron AND we lost David Lee! OH NOES!"
I am really curious to see how this Heat team plays and how they do against the best of the East, like the Hawks.
No one plays defense under D'Antoni.
That's why I said if, but I have faith in DWade to at least lead them to 1 after about 2 or 3 years when they sign a couple of role players with MLE and BAE and after current great teams (read: Lakers and Celtics) are done.
I think it's funny how people felt "bad" for him in Cleveland...
"Get the man help, Cleveland isn't getting any help for him to win championships!"
Now that he is in Miami and is surrounded by GOOD players, it's a totally different story. I think it's ridiculous the sheer amount of hatred people have for LeBron in just 24 hours. I can understand why Cleveland fans would be mad, but all these people trying to tarnish his legacy for no reason is absurd. The guy is still young and I'm guessing this isn't going to be the last team he ever plays for. Maybe he goes to a crappy team in 6 years when he is fully matured and wins one to two by himself. Then he'd be right back in that Michael Jordan picture. It's like the fact that he is REALLY FUCKING GOOD at basketball doesn't matter anymore.
cleveland fans are mad because they have to accept buying tickets to a shitty losing season team now
Huh? What about their favorite son Dan Gilbert's personal promise??