Hay I heard you liek Pierce ova hurr.
Hay I heard you liek Pierce ova hurr.
that's game over.
This team can't shoot, drive, or handle the ball.
I swear, if the finals is Lakers vs Celtics I'm going to fucking shoot someone.
I feel bad for Cavs fansSuch potential wasted, on to another 40 years of losing.
JAMISON MAKES A BASKET
Cleveland sports once again troll's the cities entire fanbase.
This is ridiculous.
Since when did junior league coaches start teaching you to aim for the front of the rim?
AIRBALLLLLLLLLL
2 possessions and james never touched the ball, my dick is so hard right now.
I swear I love to be punished.
Lol fans chanting new York Knicks.
lmao, Cavs bringing up hope just to crush it
no calls all over the place
The Celtics really want to choke, I can see it already.
Gotta get the rebound there, cmon man.
2 minutes left and can't box out for a rebound, lol
at least with Lebron, the Knicks will probably have David Lee. He's a huge upgrade over most of the Cavs roster, and that's without another superstar.