Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1803
  1. #361
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Is that all I missed? Pretty fucking great.

  2. #362
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    you should have tied 2 scrawny ones together with rope and made slantchucks to beat the others with
    lol

  3. #363
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    Some people look better with it slightly off center. I come off as herbish wearing it fit and proper sadly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    but how are you going to avoid getting sunburnt on your face if you.. oh
    Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    WELL don't I feel silly now
    lol

  4. #364
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    That's not best of BG material, you're slippin'.

  5. #365
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Old photobucket be gone, I aint got nothin no more

  6. #366
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    That's not best of BG material, you're slippin'.
    this

  7. #367
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    pretty much everything on this page is shit and I hate you all

  8. #368
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    your post is on this page
    I still love everyone

  9. #369
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    original elphaba shops or bust imo
    This can be arranged...

  10. #370
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Should I dump them?

    Decide my fate /bg/

  11. #371

  12. #372
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Wrong ones, unless I am the mistaken one.

  13. #373
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

  14. #374
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Post what ya got

  15. #375
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Just posting what I have, anything that was posted before got banned so reposting as necessary

  16. #376
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/x...owzers22-1.jpg
    My elphaba has not been categorized correctly, so posting as I find them

  17. #377
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

  18. #378
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

  19. #379
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    holy shit

  20. #380

Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast