Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1803
  1. #601
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    but no

  2. #602
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    ya you got that jew power it isn't all about being greedy and cheap there are other benefits

  3. #603
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    Those are the only two pictures of Lynsy I have left. I had a picture of her face, mediocre but not bad, but I lost it in one of my reformats a long time ago and it never resurfaced.
    I still have the pic of her rack and that tat.

  4. #604
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    lets see the rack

  5. #605
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  6. #606
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    something here is wrong

  7. #607
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    looks ok to me

  8. #608
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    was that taken with night vision goggles or something

  9. #609
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    or does bitch got scurvy

  10. #610
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    The best part about her was she was down to get down. I could tell you stories.

  11. #611
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    or does bitch got scurvy
    like minds

  12. #612
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    looks ok to me
    lol

  13. #613
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    The best part about her was she was down to get down. I could tell you stories.
    and you're not because..?

  14. #614
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    Well I guess it doesn't really matter now. She hasn't spoken to me since I posted the recording.

    She masturbated on her front lawn in the morning, ended up getting sand in her vag.
    Had her masturbate on a swing set at like 10 o'clock at night in a park wearing some skimpy shit.
    Loved to play with toys, walked around in public with a vibrator or a butt plug inside her.

    Basically she was a freak. Taj is a lucky fucking guy.

  15. #615
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    see, that's my nigga.

  16. #616
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    . . .

    I've masturbated on the front lawn and in parks myself, do you got anything actually good to share?

  17. #617
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    . . .

    I've masturbated on the front lawn and in parks myself, do you got anything actually good to share?
    go on

  18. #618
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    ya but please god tell me it was just a e-relationship that fucking geek isn't literally fucking her is he?

  19. #619
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    all that was long ago anyway i doubt they still hang

  20. #620
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    No, she left Florida to be with him in Cali, and last I heard they moved to NY

Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast