I think that was the best episode so far.
EDIT: Yup, thank you after credits.
I think that was the best episode so far.
EDIT: Yup, thank you after credits.
"I got laaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddd !" You sure did Hank, you sure did.
fucking LOL at the total recall reference
Anyone else see the post credits playing a vital role in a future plot?
RAAAAAAGE
!
Next week's episode looks very promising, as well. I think the dude who came through the portal was Dean from the future.
It's probable it was Future Dean. I can't help but get the feeling that they're setting up for some time skips/timefuckery. Said feeling persists even if they got new contracts for further seasons of the show.
If it wasn't due to the college episode I'd so say Dean is Dr. Venture, however unless he goes though some horrible mutation....
EDIT: Actually, his clothes match those of Dr. Venture's father, maybe this is an earlier him? Either way maybe we'll find out after the Dean story.
Heed a link to the episode, stat. Missed it. D:
Thanks there.
Whooooaa, can't wait to see where they go with this Time Paradox twist, wondering who exactly that was coming through the rift! My guess is it's future Dean since he actually had hair lol. I still like the previous episode a lot more but this one was very funny, they're doing great on this season already.
Id say its either David Bowie again, Future Dean, or Alt-timeline Rusty.
"Get your ass to mars" had me rolling.
From a sort of meh premiere, these episodes have really picked up. I was laughing hard at the parking lot chase. Looking forward to next week.
Sneak peak of next week
http://video.adultswim.com/alienware...dean-city.html
"Tiger Balm?"
*ROAR*
*Pounce*
*Tick-tick-tick*
"Ohhh... tiger bomb."
One of my favorite jokes from the show.
Wow that preview is kickass. I would have never expected the munchkins to be on Phantom Limb's side. Also ROFL @ Underbheit killing his assistant.