"eh... it's for a bet...
...Yes, with Shore Leave."
I thought he was gonna KGB text it for a second, actually.
"eh... it's for a bet...
...Yes, with Shore Leave."
I thought he was gonna KGB text it for a second, actually.
http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-v...seasons,53476/
The Venture Brothers renewed for two more seasons and one long-form special
Best thing ever.Adult Swim’s The Venture Brothers remains one of the most consistent—and consistently popular—shows in an often hit-or-miss programming block, so it’s probably no surprise that they’d want to keep it around: Co-creator Jackson Publick has announced via his blog that he’s just signed a contract to produce at least two more seasons of the show about super-scientists, super-villains, and their super-complex interfamily dynamics, with production on the fifth to begin in June. He also dropped the tidbit that the contract includes a long-form, 60 to 90-minute Venture Bros. special, adding, “Don't ask me when we'll make it, what it's going to be about, or whether it'll be on TV or direct-to-DVD, because we don't have a clue yet.” So, everyone go ask him that and he’ll be forced to figure it out sooner. In the meantime, Publick also revealed that he and co-writer Doc Hammer have been quietly prepping an 11-minute special he describes as “a sort of light-hearted, one-off little aperitif” that should debut later this summer.
fkyeah
Go Team Venture!
Can't fucking wait, already picked up the recent season on DVD and been feening for a new season heh.
Fucking awesome, got the bluray that came out today and watching it right now, lol.
EDIT: omfg Operation P.R.O.M. is disgustingly awesome uncensored and awesome censored too.
Didn't realize Season 4, Vol.2 was finally out...perfect time too, as we're getting shitty weather here. Time to brace the weather for awesomeness!
GO TEAM VENTURE!!!
New special airing now. Hilarious so far.
Boo. Missed the 1st 5 minutes because of Breaking Bad
Wow... that was short.
13 minutes in total(including music vid) short special, didn't need it's own thread. Hopeful on S5 news soon too.
Animation was really low quality on the special. If the real season looks that way I'm going to be a sad panda.
Thanks Qalpal
I liked all the brother jokes in it from Hank/Dermot. And the setup for Dr. Venture to realize that its his kid could be played out funny.
Ressurecting this from the grave; "A Very Venture Halloween" tonight at 11:30 PM Eastern.
And Season 5 begins in early February 2013. I guess that probably warrants a new thread though.
Special is starting soon
I can't wait for this
Sexy damn Freddy Krueger.
I actually agree with that "beer tastes like peepee" statement.
I missed a bit of it though due to laundry. Who was that guy Dean was with?
Spoiler: show