Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 327

Thread: Venture Brothers Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #141
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    BG Level
    6

    Episode seemed kinda weird overall. The whole thing with Triana was unexpected to say the least. Why didn't Orpheus just wipe her memory again like he'd apparently done several times before?

  2. #142
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by recuperi View Post
    Episode seemed kinda weird overall. The whole thing with Triana was unexpected to say the least. Why didn't Orpheus just wipe her memory again like he'd apparently done several times before?
    because he didn't know she went in there this time. I'm assuming all the other times that Orpheus found out about it either by finding her in there, or she told him. But this time, because the Master guy told her he was wiping her memory, she kept quite about it.

  3. #143
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Finale going on for people that haven't noticed

  4. #144
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Oh my godDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

  5. #145
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    And everything's as it should be.

  6. #146
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    So are they considering the rest of the season Season 5 or something? I know they said they were going to show around 8 episodes, then the rest sometime in 2010.

    Either way, pretty good episode. Nice to see Brock back kicking some ass.

  7. #147
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    21 is my new hero I was sitting there wishing he would kick Brock's ass.

  8. #148
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    So are they considering the rest of the season Season 5 or something? I know they said they were going to show around 8 episodes, then the rest sometime in 2010.

    Either way, pretty good episode. Nice to see Brock back kicking some ass.
    Nah. Normally nowadays, TV shows will take a break in the middle of the season and finish it up later on.

  9. #149
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Nah. Normally nowadays, TV shows will take a break in the middle of the season and finish it up later on.
    Which is shitty. I love the show, and I don't like having to watch it piece meal. I don't like when House or any of the other tv shows take constant breaks either, which is why I'm ok putting up with shows like 24 starting late so they can come out right in a row.

  10. #150
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    That might have been the best episode of the whole series. Just awesome.

  11. #151
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    That might have been the best episode of the whole series. Just awesome.
    Hey, did I ever tell you two you were clones?

  12. #152
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    589
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    OK I just saw the episode I missed in December. When does the other half of the season start?

  13. #153
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    August 22, 2010

  14. #154
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

  15. #155
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Going to be one hell of a season if it's as awesome as the trailer. Also looks like Phantom Limb got his sanity back.

  16. #156
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6

    "I once jerked off twelve times in one day just to see if I could."

    Fucking lol'd, can't wait for this new season to drop. The clones attacking the Monarch looked twisted as hell, they're getting even crazier with the plots~

  17. #157
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    any idea when they are going to release last season on dvd/blu-ray?

  18. #158
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    after the rest of the season airs, I assume.

  19. #159
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    after the rest of the season airs, I assume.
    ah shit didn't realize they broke it like that i didn't get to watch any of last season so i was going to do so when it came out

  20. #160
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I had read somewhere that since the production and the hour long special finale was taking so long they might release a DVD of season 4 in two halves for now.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Venture Bros Season 3
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 2009-08-21, 00:41
  2. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20