Finale? Just for the season? Or series?
Finale? Just for the season? Or series?
Just another reason I can't wait for fall to come around!
No surprise in that it looks amazing.
Season 4.2 incoming, first episode is Sunday, Sept. 12th. Can't fucking wait.
http://jacksonpublick.livejournal.com/29389.html
Oh god, Girl Hitler at the U.N. Awesome.
F O U R M O R E D A Y S !
Yay looks like Phantom Limb is back to being sane and awesome again! :D
This is probably the best place to ask, where would I watch seasons 1 - 3 online?
Tonight is the night
Tonight is THE night.
/co/ mod sticky
http://boards.4chan.org/co/res/19957309
The green goblin monarch
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
very lackluster start.
Good episode and lol @ spiderman references
Kinda weak to me. Only part I really got a laugh was at the end during the post credits bit.
"He's' hooked on House, we both are."
Episode felt good.
"So that's what happened to the 7's."
I dunno if we saw the same episode, it was new The Venture Brothers, what's not to love?
New Venture is always a good thing. Finding the remains of a pair of previous Hank and Dean was great.. do we have any clue what set the current ones are? Theyve lasted for a few years..since the end of season 1...that has to be a record for them.
According to Internet they've been showing dying at least 14 times. I do not recall a submarine incident in the death montage, so that's at least 15.