While you're at it fuck his wife and kick him out and rename his former domain Hueco Mundo just to prove you're a goddamn boss.
While you're at it fuck his wife and kick him out and rename his former domain Hueco Mundo just to prove you're a goddamn boss.
I opened their daughter's world to breaking & entering and deceit and I still hit it off rather well with them, I think youll be fine considering you're pretty much the girl in the relationship.
That's right, I said it.
oh man sloppy seconds, burn
u niggas give ur homies horriblay advice.
Nothing of the sort.
My advice is fine muthafucka.
if i got in a bitch ryko had already been in i would not want to meet her parents. instead i would high-five ryko and talk about how i had just stirred his vanilla
oh you're black today?
fckin tyven
Mother fucker*
i am black today
No one here is black any day.
I am black some days.
When you meet the dad don't do some weak ass handshake, make sure you have a firm grip.
Im sticking by it.
Only 365 black serves big macs.