I bet Rex Ryan is shitting blood and inventing new words.
I bet Rex Ryan is shitting blood and inventing new words.
I love them gimme games.
Pass Interference on the Hail Mary, calling it now.
If he gets in the endzone i'm going to punch the next human I see square in the nose.
Gonna laugh my ass of if Sanchez pulls this out of his ass...
pffft yeah right
Tyche what do you think is going to happen when Pennington comes back? I know you have been a LOOOOOONG time supporter of him even when he was in NY. Do you bench him for Henne? Trade? etc...
Good game, both sides.
GIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!
wow miami
brb adding Henne to my team to back up Jesus.
You mean Orton?
I like the Sanchez and all but its time to call some niggas out on their bull shit.
God damn what a game. So awesome and definitely the best of the season so far. Henne was damn impressive, but so was Braylon Edwards. The dude actually made catches. That impressed me.
Btw, thanks for wrecking the Jets D and helping me win in BG Premiere. Also, fuck you Edwards for almost indirectly fucking me over in BGE.
Chucky needs to stay in the booth. I command it.
Can't really put anything on Sanchez, he made all the plays down the stretch man. Defense laid a stinker, I was worried last week against the Saints too because I wasn't sure they could stop the run. Guess we got that answer!
AFC East just got exciting.