Wow I didn't realize the Cowboys opponents were that terrible so far. Should I pencil in a W for the Packers against them? I'm trying to get to 10 wins, not sure where to go after 8.
Wow I didn't realize the Cowboys opponents were that terrible so far. Should I pencil in a W for the Packers against them? I'm trying to get to 10 wins, not sure where to go after 8.
We're 2-2. I'm penciling in Ws for LionsX2, @Bucs, @Cleveland, Seattle, and @Arizona. Then we have @Pittsburg, @Chicago, Baltimore, Minnesota, San Fran, and Dallas.
Honestly Minnesota is the only team on there that's looked great - then probably Baltimore. SF, Pittsburg, Chicago, Dallas, Arizona, Seattle are all part of the stew we'll be fighting for a wildcard (well not Pittsburg but yeah).
I'd take Dallas and either SF or Seattle, Pittsburgh and Arizona both look like they're coming around, I think they'll be in decent shape that late in the season. Seattle is just all kinds of fucking wonky, I can never figure out how to pick w/ them, but they'll probably have yet another big injury within a few more weeks.
Both of our losses are against undeafted teams though. Plus we actually had a shot to win them both. So I don't even know what the fuck to think about that. I still think Atlanta will beat us though.
In other news of my interests, seems like Quinn's tenure with the Browns may be coming to a close:
Quinn will cite no connection between sale of home and possible trade | ProFootballTalk.com
Want a new QB Miz?
Hell yes!
Even more reason to like the Fins!
Dolphins sign Kory Sheets away from 49ers
Man this is going to be huge if he gets to play in Miami. Sheets is a burner and smoked the Big 10 every week for Purdue. Hell yes.
you are such an adorable little clown
lol, Sportscenter's got jokes, "Both teams had a bye last week: the Saints didn't play, while the Giants played the Raiders"
Tony Romo doesn't lose to Green Bay, maybe if they fill in some gaping holes in their O-line before then - how many times has Rodgers been sacked now?
Probably the same amount of times Romo has overthrown open receivers. I was going to ignore this but there is too much homer to ignore here. "Romo doesnt lose to Green Bay". ROFL thats rich.
All he does is lose to teams that mediocre and fail, its a good thing big games are a different story right? Sup playoffs. I'm sorry but Bigby, Bush, Woodson and Harris are going to have a field day on this clown. Clay Matthews and AJ Hawk are too much man mullet for the Boys to handle. I will say one thing though, Flofail better rest up that tripping leg because Aaron Kampman is going to take that niggas lunch money for 60 minutes.
Take a page from Striker, Zilla and Kyo's playbook prz. I mean at least make an concerted EFFORT to not sound like a homer geez. The way you worded that was like Romo is just this unflappable force that is the bane of ever team in the NFL's existence.
More like the lulz of every teams existence.
Oh shit. And we be seagulling this week too.
FLAPPY FLAP FLAP!
Edit: Last week <.<!
he has only played them twice in his career, seems a little early to make bold statements like that. guy is 0-0 and the texans. ROMO DONT LOSE TO THE TEXANS Y'ALL
NO/NYG, MIN/BAL, CHI/ATL, SD/DEN, hell, even gonna' include HOU/CIN in the games I can't wait to see this weekend.
Be a nice change of pace after all the fail games this past week.
the only qb who is unflappable is mr. manning. i'd say that his brother is on the same level, though he seems a little loopy in all of their commercials.
so advantage eli
He may be 2-0 against greenbay but last year we almost blew that game anyway, Rodgers ate our secondary up like a fat kid on a cupcake. Nigga had like 400 yards passing or some shit, I think romo still turned over the ball a few time sin that one too. Our problems wont be solved at Qb till be draft potts.
Flacco is slowly turning into one of those QBs too. He always looks comfortable, composed, and confident. The three Cs!