It basically depends on how much MDT and such you already have. I can't name any slots offhand you will want to take MDB over MDT in when not capping and presuming you have a decent magic def set.
It basically depends on how much MDT and such you already have. I can't name any slots offhand you will want to take MDB over MDT in when not capping and presuming you have a decent magic def set.
I was partly curious because I see a lot of people using Iron Ram over other slots that have MDT who have otherwise uncapped MDT (even assuming capped Shellra V) and wanted to know if they were doinitrite.
seeing as how my LS should fight JoJ soon....
Can a setup of: 2 PLDs (decent gear each), 3 blms (good gear each), 2 whms with average gear, 2 rdms (lacking relic hat but not bad gear everywhere else), a smn (i don't recall his gear, but doesn't have YYR), a SAM, a DRG, a BRD, and a SCH beat him?
With your extra resources, I would recommend RDM BRD SCH DD DD DD main party and a several BLM + refresher add party. Honestly, PLD is a severely outdated job for anything besides PW or AV :XOriginally Posted by Thorny
Yeah, and that's very strange. Normally I find the WS formulae to be very consistent (such as acc/pdif boosts being exclusive to the first hit [or so we think], which also has the unique fTP term) but this breaks that consistency. I wonder why?
Lol? Pretty sure the point Thorny was trying to make is that you don't need a PLD for almost anything in this game besides PW and AV. How does Atonement have anything to do with that statement?
EDIT: And DI, though I've never fought DI, so I can't really comment on that.
Fuck you guys. You can't beat anything in this game without Atonement.
And to think that some people are still clamouring for a new tank job. Specialised tank jobs are unnecessary these days, certainly additional to Paladin as it is now.
I'm not a PLD. I don't give a fuck about PLD. But to say that PLD is only good on two monsters is fucking retarded.
Oh no, we're not saying it's not good, just that it's bad.
Get your facts straight, brah.