Seattle's offensive line must enjoy sitting down and drinking gatorade.
Seattle's offensive line must enjoy sitting down and drinking gatorade.
I think the Ravens can be one of those breakthrough teams if they can at least lift themselves into the playoffs and play with some fire or something... they always seem to be in the games but are just coming up short. I'd watch out for them if they get hot!
They're still in it by far. They were either 3-3 or 2-4 at this time last year, and they went to the AFC conference. The D also stepped up quite a bit at the end, much better then they did last week. They really need to work on their D though. It seems to me the new D Coordinator Harbaugh picked sucks cock.
Eli looked like he was about to murder someone rofl
They lost some key players too, don't forget. Bart Scott is a beast and Leonhard was a key player as well. I doubt the system is that much different. And if you're giving up 50+ yard passing plays on a regular basis that has a lot more to do with player execution not defensive scheme called.
I wonder what the Over/under that Zorn makes it to his home safely.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t9D_ovmGhQ...orn%2Bmeal.jpg
When will the Ravens realize that Frank Walker sucks? That is 2 HUGE pass interference calls because he was totally getting smoked and out of position in 2 straight weeks.
He is no McAllister.
for yall that missed it:
mr baloney gonna run all over titans D looks like
holy shit @ Raiders having a lead
and where the hell is VY?
Eagles have summoned their inner Detroit Lions so far this game. They are really lucky they aren't down 14-3 right now.
Awesome tackles on that TE running down the sideline lol.
VY will most definitely make an appearance in this game
Yeah I thought I was watching the Cowboys for a second with all the bad tackling on that play. How the hell does a 300lb TE run 80 yards without getting tackled?Awesome tackles on that TE running down the sideline lol.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where'd tommyfaggot go? You keep your little mad-raging ass out of here if you can't take the heat, you little bitch. Niggas ain't got time to deal with little children who can't get in a discussion without hulking out on people, take that shit to a mcdonalds playground.
Now excuse me, I have some mourning to do.