Purdue's offense looks completely out of sync without Hummel. Defense appears to be less impacted. Except for that whole 41-19 advantage Michigan State has in rebounds.
Purdue's offense looks completely out of sync without Hummel. Defense appears to be less impacted. Except for that whole 41-19 advantage Michigan State has in rebounds.
The way they played today, they'll be lucky to get to the Sweet 16. If they continue to play like they did today, they'll lose at Penn State, in the second round of the Big 10 tourney, and end up as a 4 or 5 seed against some team that can beat them. Hopefully, they'll figure out how to rebound between now and then and not fall that far.
I'm really not seeing the hotness after looking at other pics.
http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/2007/11/msuhoops.jpg
i wouldnt use the word hot. she's got a cute face.
If by hot you mean extremely tall and average looking, then yes she is hot.
She's a huge bitch, comparable to a giraffe.
i'm all for tall chicks and she's pretty decent looking in the avatar.
But those legs...ugh
you gotta see her in person, pictures do not do justice. she's attractive even though she towers the fuck over me.
i saw her at the blockbuster right off of campus one night and did a double take and the first thing that came to mind was "i wonder what it would be like to fuck a tall chick"
Also as for that game, I feel terrible for Purdue. I'm all for big 10 competition and I love rooting for other same conference teams in the NCAA tournament. Some of our guys showed up tonight though, you gotta recognize that. Raymar Morgans performance is something he should be doing every fucking game, but he has mental issues (literally) and gets down on himself so much that it fucks his game up. Of course not having Hummel and the other 2 stars not having good games help.
Fire up your browsers and check out espn360.com at 8 PM ET tonight for a preview of this year's National Championship. Or at least the Big 12 Championship. :D The 58-game winning streak in the Phog ends tonight!
Duke doesn't know how to finish off a season strongly
Holy shit, Pitt is kicking off March the right way. Feel really really bad for Providence.
Heading to a bar on Franklin Street around 4 PM tomorrow so that I'll be sufficiently drunk as to not remember anything about the 50 point beatdown dook will hand us. If you can't beat us this year in Hansbrough Indoor Stadium, after 4 straight losses, then you might never win there again.
That being said, I hope we win, Scheyer makes a ugly face and cries on his senior night, Singler gets exposed to light and melts away, and Coach K dies. Go Heels, fuck dook.
So it's senior night (day), Gameday is at Freedom Hall, and it's the last game in one of the best college basketball venues in the US. UL is playing the #1 team in the nation with a tournament bid on the line. It's going to be epic.
go louisville
Hmm could have sworn that I had read gameday was in Louisville. I thought it sounded curious with duke/unc playing but just assumed that they chose UL since they've already did duke/unc and the plentiful storylines in the cuse/ul game.
I wonder if Wes is going to play full minutes.