Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1132
  1. #501
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Woot fumble

  2. #502
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    TOUCHDOWN MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

  3. #503
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    This game is turnover central lol. AND FUCK YES AUSTIN!!!

  4. #504
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuri View Post
    I would say your D is beating us not RW.
    Really dude? The fact that the whole team is 100+ RY already on your weak ass D is pretty evident of the D beasting your ass.

  5. #505
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I LOVE MILES AUSTIN

  6. #506
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Not going to hold my breath for the dolphins

  7. #507
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    24-3... Dolphins making the saints look like the lions, shit

  8. #508
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    lul, 4 possessions, 4 touchdowns, 21-0 Bengals, 2min till ht.

  9. #509
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee View Post
    Not going to hold my breath for the dolphins
    I guarantee they embarrass the Saints. 48-17

  10. #510
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,177
    BG Level
    6

    Fins may well embarrass the Saints today but I wouldn't hold my breath in terms of postseason success. Every year Miami seems to get some big win over a very good team that they probably shouldn't win (in the eyes of most) and then when push comes to shove they roll over and miss the playoffs

  11. #511
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    lol, int, 20 to zone

  12. #512
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Dallas D is playing surprisingly good.

  13. #513
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Nystul View Post
    Fins may well embarrass the Saints today but I wouldn't hold my breath in terms of postseason success. Every year Miami seems to get some big win over a very good team that they probably shouldn't win (in the eyes of most) and then when push comes to shove they roll over and miss the playoffs
    They lost last year to great Balt D, but I'll put that on Old Chad. I like what New Chad can do with T. Ginn stretching the field leaving the middle open for Camarillo and Bess.

  14. #514
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Guys, help me. I'm confused. Cowboys are playing defense, WTF is gong on?!

  15. #515
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I've always called people who judge a QB by their record as a starter morons, but I have to admit I'm loving the results so far of the Orton/Cutler trade.

  16. #516
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Saints are definitely laying an egg today..

  17. #517
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,578
    BG Level
    7

    I can honestly say I didn't see Miami tearing up Nawlans this badly. Carolina playing failtastic football again it seems and Smitty is getting even angrier at the plays being called.

  18. #518
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I was just like "who the fuck just caught that" <_<:

  19. #519
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Well nystul, that's mostly because the Dolphins have sucked complete ass over the past 10 years. They usually get one really nice win, usually over the Pats, and that's about it. They had a really long stretch of no playoff births, one of those times they had a 10 win season (only been a few times a 10 win team missed the playoffs). They usually have a pretty decent defense, but they haven't had an offensive identity in a long time. Now they have one, albeit a controversial one, so they should be better. Tough to call this season though, with the schedule they're playing and the Pats getting back into rhythm.

  20. #520
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    I don't consider it controversial. It's a legitimate offense and like Ricky said the Wildcat is dead now, because it IS their offense. Now if it was say the A 11 offense, yeah, but that's illegal.

Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  2. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  3. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  4. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  5. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  6. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26
  7. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  8. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53