Who would have thought an Ohio State WR would produce on Miami...
Who would have thought an Ohio State WR would produce on Miami...
Jenkins is getting his ass fined lol
Good god the dallas Dbacks are crushing
This game makes me proud to be a Dallas fan for once.
Holy fuck NEWMAN just lit someone up. Where the fuck has this been Dallas?!
wow Newman, where has that been all year?
I liked the whole him standing over him for a second like "WHAT BITCH?!"
If you guys dont have the Saints game youre missing it. This shit is an instant classic.
Lol well there is the secondary play we've been used to
Miami should be obliged to play nothing but primetime games =/
Clutch doin his thang
Yep, INT number 3. Congrats Buffalo.
Cookout time. Ill bbl, I need to drink away the stench of another blowout loss.
Time to finish with Barber
Dammit Why don't I remember to start Miles Austin..
45-10 Bengals @ Final.
There was a Jay Clutchler sighting today.
I have never been so happy to be so very wrong about this game
Miz. If it makes you feel any better, I don't feel good about the Bills win. Our crazy old owner might use this as an excuse to keep him as head coach for another year.