Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1132
  1. #961
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    dude im in class and i could barely hold this shit in. LOL
    Dude im still laughing, too awesome for fucking words lol.

  2. #962
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wow... just wow. Seriously, that is the greatest image I have ever seen in my life.


    Edit: I am starting me a season with Tech on NCAA tonight. Get on XBL later, youll see. Heisman incoming.

  3. #963
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    HAHA man. Too bad he wont last pass 3 games incoming concussion.

  4. #964
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fuck that, I'm lobbying for the neck beards of Charlotte. I now want him in Carolina.

  5. #965
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    I hope Carolina gets Potts, I don't want Pike on that faggot fucking team.

  6. #966
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Pike wouldn't fit into a Cowher system anyway. Plus, we like D-1 talent, not these bush league niggas like Pike.

    We want Joey Elliott!

  7. #967
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    The Niners are going to have a top 5 pick easily now rofl. If we keep this shit up then they may have a top 3 pick. Ahh Carolina, what may have been had you only kept your draft picks..
    That's why I'm cheering for Delhomme and Fox. Keep up the good work Carolina FO! Don't listen to the disgruntled fans.

    @Zilla: Fucking awesome man. Too bad they'll have to fight double J for him.

  8. #968
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Pike wouldn't fit into a Cowher system anyway. Plus, we like D-1 talent, not these bush league niggas like Pike.

    We want Joey Elliott!
    I think you mean Pike wouldn't fit into a Jason Garrett system.

  9. #969
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    I think you mean Pike wouldn't fit into a Jason Garrett system.
    Check and mate!

  10. #970
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol

  11. #971
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Hey wait, I just got that. That shit's not funny motherfucker.

  12. #972
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I thought you mean Pike going to the Boys, but you meant Garrett coming... no man, fuck you to hell. Seriously, die.

  13. #973
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    :D

  14. #974
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    How is E. Brown working out for the Panthers anyway? I haven't heard much about him. I was kind of bummed that the Niners gave him up but I'm liking the chances of having a top 5 pick now. So it all worked out in the end, maybe.

  15. #975
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I thought you mean Pike going to the Boys, but you meant Garrett coming... no man, fuck you to hell. Seriously, die.
    ^ This is funnier than the Taylor Potts pic.

    Well played, Headspace. Very well played.

  16. #976
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    He's starting and I like him a lot. He hurt his ankle and was out for 2 weeks but played versus the Bills. He like Peppers cant do shit because why hold the ball when you can do a 3 step drop and get a 65 yard TD against Marshall and Gamble?

    So that negates any pass rush period. He is playing well as well as out linebackers, as far as out secondary does Charles Godfrey is the only one back there worth keeping as far as starters go.

  17. #977
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    ^ This is funnier than the Taylor Potts pic.

    Well played, Headspace. Very well played.
    QQ

  18. #978
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    lol...oh man the Miz trolling continues for another week.

    It is almost as if Fox reads this thread himself to ensure proper trolling.

  19. #979
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    They should make me the Panthers HC so I can troll Miz harder.

    Trade Steve Smith for Ken Lucas and run the wildcat with Delhomme and Colt McCoy.

  20. #980
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    You forgot to trade for Ratliff.

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  2. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  3. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  4. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  5. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  6. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26
  7. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  8. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53