I'll make the new one: Week 8: NFLs only team on a bye
I'll make the new one: Week 8: NFLs only team on a bye
The bucs
Cowboys had their bye week a week ago, so that cant be right.
Bye week which NFL player will get arrested next! Week 8.
Pacman isn't in the league any more.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...35373_5gif.jpg
Someone needs to shop this with him screaming MIZANGO pronto.
Shoulda put Mizango is a bitch.
lol
Well, look at it this way Kyo, I now have a template to troll the ever living shit outta Miz now. Let's save some fun for future weeks.
Aka when Orton loses a football game.
Taylor Potts approves of this lol
Who Dey?
YouTube - Who Dey Rap (1989)
The guy in the intro looks like Ed Werder.
You sir, are a fucking bitch. >;( As a matter of fact, everyone that participated is a a fucking bitch too lol.
It's on like Fatliff Donkey Kong.
rofl, that was good though. I laughed my ass off this morning when I saw it lol.