Darwinism.
Darwinism.
GD Darwinism
Yay Area Darwinism
Darwinism.
Spoiler: show
Main suspect as of 12:14AM EST.
I do not know who this Darwin fool is, but he is no match for the Undefeated of the East!
A thread about rape suddenly became hilarious.
if she was naked she was pretty much asking for it
I don't think that people are acting like only one party is at fault. I think it's just more people have the common sense to understand when what one side does has more gravity than the other and therefore garners more attention. So in the case of the girl drinking brandy with strangers, and the guys raping her, most normal people know what to pay the most attention to, and therefore avoid acting as if the issue were simmetrical.
There are 45 people viewing this thread. No doubt for the rape.
No, Kuya, this whole entire subject lacks common sense.
I like how anyone in this thread acts like they wouldn't have gone to the back of the school.
I'm sorry, where did it say beat unconscious? She was found unconscious, which, and I've never participated in an act that includes four penises inside of me, but, I would guess would be a perfectly normal state to be in after having four penises inside of you.
Who says she was beat unconcious? I've yet to hear anything about her head being cracked open or blunt force trauma. She could've just blacked out. Assuming shes hot enough to get a bunch of strangers to whip their dicks out around one another, she's probably skinny - and you know how hard alcohol is gonna hit a skinny 15 year old girl?
Moral of the story: Women are the devil.
Moral of the story #2: 15 year old girls shouldn't drink.
as a national chorus of gawkers judges them based on the inaction of the few who hooted and laughed, punched the girl as she lay semiconscious on a bench, even joined in the assault after word of it got around.
The victim drank a large amount of brandy quickly, police say, and was quickly incapacitated. While semiconscious, she fell victim to rape. As many as seven people assaulted her as she lay on a bench, while others jeered, beat her, robbed her and took photos with their cell phones. Police say they don"t know exactly how many people watched during the course of the attack, but some reports have said as many 20.
Richmond High gang rape, lack of action from onlookers outrages community - San Jose Mercury News