Who called Matt Forte's big game?
yo.
Who called Matt Forte's big game?
yo.
We have a tough game next week, eagles away, gunna be rough.
Gunna get that ass raped.
I used to live in Seattle, am somewhat of a Seahawks fan (after a few other teams), dislike the Cowboys, and picked the Cowboys. The Seahawks are NFC West bad.
Sanchez needs help lol.
HOLY SHIT
It's really sad when your "#1 1st/3rd/5th WR" has less yards than everyone on the team except the #2 TE. This all including the #2/3/4/5 WRs. GG RW you are a piece of shit.
Nice touch by the Sanchise on 4th and 10
It's god mode time.
Breaking News!!
Unibrow > Neckbeard
Can the jets get 7?
Dam looks like rams getting the win today.
I wanna see that felix stiff arm ;/
I'm still here
Sanchez just got BLASTED!
And thats game
He should have eaten a hotdog prior to the drive ;/
DOLPHINS BABY
clutch better not disappoint this week
chicago D just got me 26 points on the fucking bench this week in 20man