Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1368

Thread: NFL Week 8 : Priorities     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #441

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Fuckin game lol, snooze to slop to point zerg and ends with the only defensive stand of the night. Ted Ginn better get that ball

  2. #442
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    hmm what to watch next chargers/raiders or favre/packers.

  3. #443
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I accidentally the whole hot dog....
    http://www.imagebeast.net/images/yrcyg2htbbe1o4j6cc.jpg

  4. #444
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    hmm what to watch next chargers/raiders or favre/packers.
    http://www.imagebeast.net/images/qrs...2fd5fdv7oz.jpg

  5. #445
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Just as i say that Russel 1st throw and its picked off lol.

  6. #446
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Man if Romo finishes w/o a pick thats 3 games in a row, I dont know how to feel about that.
    He's coming to Philly next week. And I'll be there. Should be exciting and I know that they'll get atleast one against him. I'll be starting Orton instead of Romo next week.

  7. #447
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Miami Definitely likes to keep games interesting.

  8. #448
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    lol goodshit man.

  9. #449

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Lol why do people hate the sanchez so much that they ride him on every loss, he played great today. Not like he was tackling on special teams.

  10. #450
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    What corner did Miz crawl and die in this week?

  11. #451
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Bye week broheim

  12. #452
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    O shit LT TD out of wildcat lol.

  13. #453
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    4-0 is a gimme*


    *1-3

  14. #454
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Bye week broheim
    Thought that was next week

  15. #455
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I really wish we could pull out a win in a close game. I swear we're the fucking anti bengals.

  16. #456
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Lol why do people hate the sanchez so much that they ride him on every loss, he played great today. Not like he was tackling on special teams.
    I like the Sanchez.

  17. #457

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    4-0 is a gimme*


    *1-3
    Just because you lose doesnt mean you shouldn't have won.

  18. #458
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    get em Vince turn this bullshit around

  19. #459
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Aikman doing the commentary on the Favre game

  20. #460
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarega View Post
    I really wish we could pull out a win in a close game. I swear we're the fucking anti bengals.
    Of course you are. It's karma for you're bullshit superbowl wins against us.

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 8 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2007-10-30, 00:51
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42