Guess I have to actually root for carolina.
AZ gonna' /wrist today.
Time to nap until the world series comes on.
And panthers on the board first.
But how long till clutch shows up.
How is my comment a stupid ass comment? My comment was really quite simple and factually accurate. You said 4-0 was a gimme and you went 1-3. That's the stupid ass comment. I told you it was a stupid ass comment before they played one of those four games, and you still argued your point. The fact you say Miami is terrible and you loop them with Buffalo and Oakland is fucking laughable, so much knowledge you posses. But hey, if Miami is terrible, and you got beat by a terrible team that played a terrible game, I don't see how that makes the Jets mediocre. Reevaluate your comments in an unemotional state, maybe cry in a corner if that helps.
What a surprise, Peyton manning has to drop back 48 times to barely beat a 49'ners team. Powderpuff schedules ftmfw.
It's sad how many people don't realize that when they don't actually watch teams play and then talk shit based on their records how much of an idiot it makes them look like.
I know you find it hard to be objective, but try. I'm not talking fast or using big words here. When someone says that an average team should beat 4 teams that they're better then, the statement doesn't automatically become false just because it doesn't happen.
Realize what your logic is. The Raiders must be awesome because they beat the Eagles, who just pounded the Giants?
wow what a fucking idiot
Packers headbuttin bitches
it's on