Holy shit at Warner having 4 INTs against CAR, lol. Karma I guess? idk.
We're fucking DOOMED to have Jake as our god damn starter now though.![]()
Holy shit at Warner having 4 INTs against CAR, lol. Karma I guess? idk.
We're fucking DOOMED to have Jake as our god damn starter now though.![]()
This has been one weird Sunday.
No night game sucks, I guess I'll have to watch GI Joe, since it's been rotting on my PS3 hard drive for a couple of weeks now. There's nothing else on tonight is there?
"He knew it was going to be painful so he just closed his eyes and took it."
You paint a pretty picture aikman.
aaron rodgers is so awesome.
Ooooooooo. Moore back in.![]()
Man, Justin.tv is so kickass.
http://www.justin.tv/linkin_pa
Vikings - Packers is intense.
God damn it Fox. Have some faith in Moore.
That was the easiest screen ever for AP!
That should be game.
Favre works his old magic again.
Favre is too fucking solid....
Talk about clutch, beating their ass 2x...
BERNARD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL at Brett playing DR on the sidelines.
Man the brett farve drinking game would be slaying me right now.
"And Brett Favre's Brett Favre just Brett Favred."
Gah. They're spewing it on the CAR game now.