Roy Willams the saftey, I know he with to OU but it might as well be considered texas its just as shitty.
Roy Willams the saftey, I know he with to OU but it might as well be considered texas its just as shitty.
those jump balls can be tricky. but real talk, there have been a grip of TDs that were results of YAC, not just those cute ones he throws to big dick shianco from inside the 5. that greg lewis one a few weeks ago was a nice combination of favre throwing some crazy shit and the receiver doing some nice acrobatics
Marty B is not on that list, he is a blocking legend.
I'm not saying Favre is playing badly, but I'll put it this way:
Manning is playing the best he's ever played.
Brees is playing the best he's ever played.
The only other that remotely belongs in the conversation with those 2? Rodgers. Even Brady is on the outside looking in at those 3 right now coming off his injury year.
Favre is playing very well, but right now the top of the QB heap is about as high as it's ever been, and Rodgers is right there with it, with a hell of a lot less talent around him than any of the other guys that are anywhere in the same galaxy.
If the MVP award wasn't based so heavily around overall team performance (or if he had the kind of line and talent around him the others have), Rodgers would be absolutely no question the winner by miles.
Until Vince finishes his 10 game winning streak to make the playoffs, that is.
All this suspense waiting for the ultimate Miz rage is killing me.
I'm actually kinda' scared he already died of a heart attack by now.
Miz is not joking about this bye week. Week 9 should be called Return of the Wrath of MIZ!
Kordell Stewart > Vince Young.
Meh. There's only one Slash, and Slash without the cool hat, hair, guitar, sex, drugs, and hot chicks with fake tits doesn't count.
YES! Let's keep it to the last 5-7 years or so to shorten the list a bit. This is for a massive trolling of one of the biggest Dallas Fanboys I have ever met.Are you ready to write a fuckin' novel? lol
He had the nerve to just tell me Jerry Jones is/was the best owner EVER in the NFL lol.
Falcons over the Saints.
Calling the upset. How you gonna act?
Maybe if Brees tears a rotator cuff in Pregame warm ups.
I'm with you on that. It's a long shot, but I love me some Ryan/Tony G/Turner/White.
If ATL's D can get lucky, they can pull it off. The talent on the Saints offense is just leaps and bounds above anything ATL's D has unfortunately.
Saints D has had some gaps in it that an offense like ATL can exploit. Not easily, but the opportunities will be there. They just can't miss em'.
If ATL pulls the upset in NO's backyard it'll be the upset of the year so far imo. Either way, I want to see a hardcore, down to the wire fucking game.
The only chance the Falcons have is in a shoot out. Our defense is gonna get torn apart unless Brees has a bad day. Although anything can happen in these conference rivalry games. We'll see how it goes though