Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: microsoft office 2007     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    Protip: Look up Office 2007 Blue Edition.
    Do you use this? I found some torrents but some of the comments talk about burning iso or something and I never understood how to do that

  2. #22
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Does this seem legit? I don't want it to be a delete system 32 kind of thing

    How To Activate Microsoft Office 2007 Evaluation Trial Version Hack
    This doesn't seem to work

    1. In Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
    I can't even find the right folder, my pathways end at office12 and there are no more folders to enter

  3. #23
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    No need to turn it to an .ISO if that is the format it is in. Use PowerISO if so.

    edit: sent pm

  4. #24
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    what the fuck do you think youre doing blarg

  5. #25
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

  6. #26
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    what is that picture

  7. #27
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    it says yellow

  8. #28
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    you write vertically like the china's

    why did you even write yellow?

  9. #29
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    i was trying to think of things that are difficult to see against a white background

  10. #30
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    and i was high

  11. #31
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Keep getting stuck for hours here

    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...eld/office.jpg

  12. #32
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Not sure if this has any information for you. But google pulled it up.

    PC hangs during installation of Office Enterprise 2007

  13. #33
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I'll try the 3rd option there, I have the system requirements for it. The install used to hang at the very start for an hour+ the first 2 times I tried to install it. Trying to close the program seemed to make it start to install and now it doesn't hang at the start anymore but still does at the end.

  14. #34
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    And it works! 1 last question, I put the folder on my desktop when I installed it can I move the folder to somewhere else and still have office work correctly, like it won't look for a pathway to my desktop and if it doesn't see it there blow up or something

  15. #35
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    installed registry paths might go kaboom if you move the folder >.> might be wrong though

  16. #36
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Is it possible to make a folder invisible?

  17. #37
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Right Click > Properties > Hidden.

  18. #38
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    If you have hidden files and folders set to visible you will still see it though.

  19. #39
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    If you have hidden files and folders set to visible you will still see it though.
    Yes I do have that, how do I make it so hidden really makes it invisible. How will thing work if I drag another folder over where the invisible office folder is, will it try to combine the folders or since it's invisible it will just go over that spot.

  20. #40
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Actually can you make that truly invisible change for just 1 folder. I have a lot of hidden folders for files that I don't want to show up in searches but still want to be able to see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast