This 4th quarter has only taken 45 minutes.
NEEEEEW RECORD
Philly how in the fuck do you fall for a fake look pass/draw at this point in the game? Wow.
edit: And how in the fuck do you fall for it twice? lol
Barber is just gonna ice this, no timeouts left.
Inb4 3rd draw play.
damn you correction you beat my edit!
Huge first downnnnn
And unless we fall on our faces, the Eagles are completely fucked now with no way to stop the clock.
This game pisses me off, I wish I didn't even turn it on. Retarded FG call and then a 5 min clock rundown to end this shit.
That FG won me a FF game, but I'm still annoyed.
Time for 4 fades.
Wtf...
And the refs are still trying to fuck this game up it seems
edit: nm, looks like they finally got something right
This thread is going to be unbearable for the next 24 hours
I promise you, that person screaming and hollering "WOOOOO" is gonna get murdered after this game. I promise it.
Good win, Miles wins another one.
The East race is gonna be close as balls, Eagles are for real - they needed Westbrook.
Well, everyone that isn't a Cowboys fan, welcome to your nightmare: we lead the NFC East lol.
Going to be so much rage in Philly tonight after the blown call, Reid going for that FG, and no one catching a fucking ball for them.