Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 775
  1. #481
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You know headspace, with those glasses on he looks a lot like Gucci

  2. #482
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Good win, Miles wins another one.

    The East race is gonna be close as balls, Eagles are for real - they needed Westbrook.
    120~ All purpose yards from their second back, what more can you ask jeez.

  3. #483
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Funny how that over shadows the two missed PIT's at the end of the half.

  4. #484
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    589
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    WOOOOOOOOO.....lol

    Theres still room on the bandwagon guys!!

  5. #485
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    120~ All purpose yards from their second back, what more can you ask jeez.
    Probably for them to not drop passes and have their own tipped balls fall into Dallas' hands.

  6. #486
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    This thread is going to be unbearable for the next 24 hours
    imagine how much worse it would be if the panthers had also won. at least its only one awful fan base. plus the miz tears will be fantastic

  7. #487
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    120~ All purpose yards from their second back, what more can you ask jeez.
    Westbrook is waaaay better at picking up pass rush.

  8. #488
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    NFL.com comments are almost worse than youtube comments.

  9. #489
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    imagine how much worse it would be if the panthers had also won. at least its only one awful fan base. plus the miz tears will be fantastic
    Dude, just think about this head explosion from Miz:

    Cowboys won, VY won, Ratliff had a good game, and Roy Williams had a good game.

    If Denver loses, I'm putting him on suicide watch.

  10. #490
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Dude, just think about this head explosion from Miz:

    Cowboys won, VY won, Ratliff had a good game, and Roy Williams had a good game.

    If Denver loses, I'm putting him on suicide watch.
    Better get him on that quick.

  11. #491
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    I dont care what anybody says. My gameball goes to:
    http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/...ers-091108.jpg
    GO BUCS!

  12. #492
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Those silliy gimmes. Also 6/6 on upset picks ;D

  13. #493
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh god I totally missed Mike Jenkins fly eagles fly, GIF ME PLZ

  14. #494
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Those silliy gimmes. Also 6/6 on upset picks ;D
    I'd be so close, if only MIA beat NE. I picked TB over GB (Sarcastic, but still counts!) and SD>NYG.

  15. #495
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Well I only do one a week not 3 a week.

  16. #496
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Those silliy gimmes. Also 6/6 on upset picks ;D
    rofl...I didn't get that one sadly, only missed two other games so far though and have tied for the lead in BG Pigskin Pick 'Em thus far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Oh god I totally missed Mike Jenkins fly eagles fly, GIF ME PLZ
    That was pretty much awesome and I have no idea how you missed that lol.

  17. #497
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    They need to give McCoy the ball more. Dude is a stud. Sure Westbrook can pick up the blitz and all but McCoy is gonna be a beast.

  18. #498
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    That was pretty much awesome and I have no idea how you missed that lol.
    Writing a paper about stem cell research at the same time as football :/
    Any ideas as to why embryos aren't humans?

  19. #499
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Writing a paper about stem cell research at the same time as football :/
    Any ideas as to why embryos aren't humans?
    Start a thread about it. I'm sure that will go well.

  20. #500
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Patriots Management took an ounce of revenge against Joey Porter's trash talking.

    With 4 minutes left to go in the Patriots victory over the Dolphins, Joey Porter's photograph appeared on the Jumbotron. On the right side of the split screen, the words appeared.

    Joey Porter, Linebacker, Miami

    0 Tackles 0 Assists

    Porter's photo was replaced by a live shot of Porter pouting on the Miami bench

    http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/pa.../name/forsberg

    lol

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1380
    Last Post: 2011-10-12, 20:02
  2. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  3. Replies: 1321
    Last Post: 2009-09-16, 21:37
  4. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  5. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42
  8. NFL Discussion Preseason and season
    By Insanecyclone in forum Sports
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 2007-08-23, 20:28