Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 775
  1. #621
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Wtf was that shit.

  2. #622
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    HAHAHA what was that play. It's a pity it was an incomplete pass, the result if it was a fumble was hilarious.

  3. #623
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    What in the hell did I just see there? lol

  4. #624
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Off-topic but has there ever been an onside kick on the opening kick off of a game? I'm hearing that the most recent it happened was in 2006 (Eagles vs Cowboys) but I can't confirm it or find that it happened in any other game.
    i know the eagles did it to dallas in 03 and dwayne goodrich or one of those other dallas shmucks from back then caught it and returned it for a td. eagles also did it to dallas back in the pickle juice game, no idea what year it was. i know it was the first year dallas had galloway and he tore his ACL that same game.

  5. #625
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    I've got both the Pit's and Denver's D in fantasy... I started Pit, but looks like either would have been a good chance.

  6. #626
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    That was an awful fucking pass by Ben.

  7. #627
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    I've got both the Pit's and Denver's D in fantasy... I started Pit, but looks like either would have been a good chance.
    Same here, I have both of them in almost all of my money leagues, haha

  8. #628
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,884
    BG Level
    10

    I picked up Denver's D because they have some gimme games coming up, but started them for this one too - working out (although I already have this week locked up in that league).

    Down 5.2 to Deejay now - c'mon Steelers, I want you to lose but get me some fantasy points first...

  9. #629
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,884
    BG Level
    10

    Also, off topic - did anyone else chuckle when they saw Chris Chambers had 71 yards and 2 TDs in his first game off waivers with the Chiefs?

  10. #630
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Time to get the Miz suicide watch going lol

  11. #631
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Orton is being a bit too generous with his blessings apparently.

  12. #632
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Im convinced that Pitt plays 16 home games a year.

  13. #633
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Im convinced that Pitt plays 16 home games a year.
    Yea no shit. You can hear them chant lets go Steelers lets go in the background.

  14. #634
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    LOLOL

    Did anyone else almost throw up looking at that dude they just showed for 20 seconds covered in acne?

    :X

  15. #635
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I thought he had herpes...

  16. #636
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    I was gonna say out of all the people out there, they find the one kid with Extreme Acne.

  17. #637
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    That kid was handsome next to Roethlisberger.

  18. #638
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,884
    BG Level
    10

    FUCK YOU STEELERS PUT MENDENHALL BACK IN I'M DOWN .02 POINTS YOU ASSHOLES.

  19. #639
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    You will die if he goes back in and fumbles......

  20. #640
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,884
    BG Level
    10

    FUCK WARD NO NOT WARD GODDAMNIT.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1380
    Last Post: 2011-10-12, 20:02
  2. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  3. Replies: 1321
    Last Post: 2009-09-16, 21:37
  4. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  5. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42
  8. NFL Discussion Preseason and season
    By Insanecyclone in forum Sports
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 2007-08-23, 20:28