Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 775
  1. #641
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Oh god this is so retardedly close.

  2. #642
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    So how many of you faggots are taking pitt over cincy this week?

  3. #643
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Woot Mendenhall just broke 150 yards, now as long as Ward doesn't vulture this TD I'm set.

  4. #644
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    So how many of you faggots are taking pitt over cincy this week?
    Where's the game at?

  5. #645
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    We need the thread up earlier this week since we have bears/49ers on thursday!

  6. #646
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    OMG haha did he just fumble?

  7. #647
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    NO fucking way.

  8. #648
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    That's a fumble for sure.

  9. #649
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    That would've been some epic fail right there.

  10. #650
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Ahhahahahaha

    VICTORY IS MINE!

  11. #651
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Poor Archi lol.

  12. #652
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    NOOOOOOOOO

  13. #653
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Oh shit, review, spoke too soon! lolololol

  14. #654
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    I don't know how many points I lose for a fumble...

  15. #655
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Ahhahahahahaha

  16. #656
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Throw it to ward!

  17. #657
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Wow, it was ruled not a fumble while being a fumble.

  18. #658
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Where's the game at?
    Bengals are 3-3 at Heinz field since Marvin Lewis started. We've only really had trouble at home against the Steelers.

  19. #659
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    3 wins and 3 losses, or 3 for 3?

  20. #660
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    ROFL
    Sorry Archi haha.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1380
    Last Post: 2011-10-12, 20:02
  2. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  3. Replies: 1321
    Last Post: 2009-09-16, 21:37
  4. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  5. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42
  8. NFL Discussion Preseason and season
    By Insanecyclone in forum Sports
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 2007-08-23, 20:28