Shit that's going to be a hard one to pick. Pitt's D is healthy once again, but Bengals still playing well. Might have to flip a coin on that one.
Shit that's going to be a hard one to pick. Pitt's D is healthy once again, but Bengals still playing well. Might have to flip a coin on that one.
WARD LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...
I quit.
lol Ward TD
ROFL omg Archi ROFL
Un fucking believable.
LOLOLOL
Heads up, start your Broncos defense and any receiver/RB against the skins for a gimme. Wait, gimmie is too mild of a word, it's going to be a lock.
IT'S A GIMME BRO
It is just not your week buddy .....
Laughing so hard right now. I really do feel bad for you Archi, but that is fucking unreal.
That puts me up to 142 points. Could have had ~19 more if I had started Rodgers over Manning and Olsen over Gonzalez.![]()
This is why we shouldn't allow asian half-breeds into the NFL.
God damnit.
Ride your Rb down the field then let ward get the td lol.
Well my cash league team thanks Ward for the vulture TD that just made me top scoring team of the week.![]()
On a positive note, I'll be taking my rightfully deserved spot at the top of BGP.
Holy mother of fuck, what a hit!
Dam lol just take a knee. Holy Shit.