the rio grande rift system, if thats what he refers to as the midwest
No, I meant New Madrid New Madrid Seismic Zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scroll down to the "geology" section. Dry vagina.
what the fuck man now I have to go return all of my Cross Colours shit
http://onceuponawin.files.wordpress....ss-colours.jpg
MOUNT ST HELENS WILL ERUPT IN 2012 KILLING EVERYONE IN A SUPERVOLCANIC FLASH OF DOOM.
I fail to see how "thousands of years" translates into "2012".
It's a movie, people. Yeesh.
fuck this continental shit, people actually think dane cook is good?
REPENT, the end is near.
Real question is, which new continent gets to be the next Africa of the world.
Hey I dont know man, DC is pretty low on the rung compared to Africa. The Aids rate and the nigga to whitey ratio is pretty similar as well, but African gets the nod because they tend to want work harder.
Factor in the DC crack epidemic and you guys have a lot of ground to make up on.
Just sayin'.
CHUCH!
Oh, do we get to name the new continent?!
People on the north side will be known as Africans, while the people on the south side will be known as African'ts.
Can't we just call it North and South Halfrica?
2012 can suck my dig bat fick!