Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 816
  1. #721
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    wtf is wrong with him? he must have been born in Knoxville

  2. #722
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Well, I figured you at least read PFT. Then again, if you live in Alabama I guess not....no NFL team to even rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    congrats to crimsons big win saturday .. tough game
    So two shots at where I live, though one was more concealed? Okay.

    I'm an Auburn fan, not an Alabama fan. Thanks for that.

    And I do read PFT, but I don't give a shit about shit-talking between two middle of the pack teams with small hopes for the playoffs. I follow the Colts, Falcons, Chargers.. I mean, I'm an NFL fan.

    I don't really appreciate the cracks, minor or not. I can't help college football is big here.

  3. #723
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    I don't know how many more games we can take losing by 3 points!

    WE NEED A NEW KICKER LOL!

    Anyways, it's been a depressing week, Steelers and Texans lose, AND the Cowboys won, FFS.

    I hate Football

  4. #724
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Miami won!

  5. #725
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post

    I don't really appreciate the cracks, minor or not. I can't help college football is big here.
    you were trollin hard earlier and can't take a few jokes? .. success

  6. #726
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    When the titans go 6-10 this conversation wont even matter.

  7. #727
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    When the titans go 6-10 this conversation wont even matter.
    I agree!

  8. #728
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Maybe.. Maybe not.. Maybe go fk yourself..

    My theory on TN haters is like mushrooms..

  9. #729
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    you were trollin hard earlier and can't take a few jokes? .. success
    I was trolling? I was just stating how the Titans are the best 4-6 football team in history. How is that a troll? =P Don't agree or something? Way to have faith in your football team, man. And you call yourself Titanss.

  10. #730
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    Hey, I'm allowed to hate the Titans

  11. #731
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I'm sensing something here..

  12. #732
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Damn, dude goes 12-22 for just over 100 yards, and you'd think he was Warren Moon reincarnate.

  13. #733
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Miami is going to do such terrible awful things to that team.

    Where's my god damned tickets?

  14. #734
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I call and harrass Cody if I have to, then I'll get Welt's number and harass him. I'm willing to go that far.

  15. #735
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Hey, I'm allowed to hate the Titans
    did you throw your budweiser at your gf when they missed that fieldgoal?

    you did .. didn't you.

  16. #736
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Doesn't Serif's sister live in Houston?
    Yeah she has a condo downtown. Welt and I contemplated going down there but with Welt's work schedule it would of been rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Miami is going to do such terrible awful things to that team.

    Where's my god damned tickets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I call and harrass Cody if I have to, then I'll get Welt's number and harass him. I'm willing to go that far.
    We generally have 7 tickets, 4 with my family and 3 with my Uncle. I will see if I can work my magic on actually getting the extra ones. But don't be mad when you come and we beat dat ass.

  17. #737
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    who are playing out of their fucking mind on the road
    lol Kurt Warner is at least

    "VINCE YOUNG JUST WINS GAMES" needs to be Week 12 title k

  18. #738
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Our roommate is an Auburn fan. Talk about lackluster football....

    Btw - College football is huge in TN as well, but you should know that; we just have the luxury of having both.

    Take some cracks if you want to dish them out randomly as well, ya vagina. Mine wasn't even a crack, just a factual statement. Funny to know you thought it was a crack though, shows you know the truth about the damn state to begin with, rofl. That shit is just the state we use to get from here to Florida for spring break.

    Miami won't have enough traveling fans to even matter. If your parents are using the seats next to each other we can just buy lower bowl tickets on the cheap....but don't expect a win in TN bud, lol.

    Edit - Titanss....you need to come to Nashville next week and get drunk as hell.

    Edit 2 - We hold Ricky Williams to under 70 yards on the game. $$$$$$

  19. #739
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Our roommate is an Auburn fan. Talk about lackluster football....

    Btw - College football is huge in TN as well, but you should know that; we just have the luxury of having both.

    Take some cracks if you want to dish them out randomly as well, ya vagina. Mine wasn't even a crack, just a factual statement. Funny to know you thought it was a crack though, shows you know the truth about the damn state to begin with, rofl. That shit is just the state we use to get from here to Florida for spring break.

    Miami won't have enough traveling fans to even matter. If your parents are using the seats next to each other we can just buy lower bowl tickets on the cheap....but don't expect a win in TN bud, lol.

    Edit - Titanss....you need to come to Nashville next week and get drunk as hell.

    Edit 2 - We hold Ricky Williams to under 70 yards on the game. $$$$$$
    =[ You make me sad, Weltall. I thought we were bros, dawg. I mean, I wish I was you. You get to hang out with pro football players and everything.

  20. #740
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFriend View Post

    "VINCE YOUNG JUST WINS GAMES" needs to be Week 12 title k
    ^

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27
  2. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  3. NFL Week 11: GET HIM, GET IT?
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 2010-11-24, 23:54
  4. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  5. NFL Week 11 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2007-11-20, 13:19
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42