+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fast food survey     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Fast food survey

I'm doing a short survey bout fast-food for my English class. I hope you guys can spare a few moment and answer a couple of the questions.

1. What are the food choices that you make @ a fast-food restaurant that you often go to? (In-n-out, KFC, Mc D., Sonic, Carl Jr., etc...). And base on what factors that you decide your orders?

2. Although it's call fast food, how fast do you actually eat? How long do you stay there for? (when you go alone, or with friends)

3. Do you use the restaurant to socialize with others (as opposed to just eattin?)

Thank you all for taking your time and answer them.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quart de livre avec fromage? or Le Royale with Cheese?

gonna save some hot babes and punch radiation in the mouth.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

Quote Originally Posted by gt_killa View Post
    I'm doing a short survey bout fast-food for my English class. I hope you guys can spare a few moment and answer a couple of the questions.

1. What are the food choices that you make @ a fast-food restaurant that you often go to? (In-n-out, KFC, Mc D., Sonic, Carl Jr., etc...). And base on what factors that you decide your orders?

2. Although it's call fast food, how fast do you actually eat? How long do you stay there for? (when you go alone, or with friends)

3. Do you use the restaurant to socialize with others (as opposed to just eattin?)

1. Mostly Burrito joints(Del Taco, Burrito Factory, El Tepeyac) or taco stands. Factors being cost of food, time it takes to get into my belly.

2. Eat anything I order within 17 minutes on average. I'm slow compared to everyone else in my family.

3. Yes. I've had reunions, family gatherings, dates and blind dates in restaurants.

As I beavered away...
    BG Level

1. Spicy chicken filet sandwich at Wendy's! Or if I'm somewhere else, whatever burger looks best.

2. If it's a full meal, l usually spend fifteen minutes or so. If it's just the sandwich, maybe 5 minutes.

3. Usually I go with other people if possible, and just talk and eat.

Canada
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

I haven't eaten in a "fast food" place since about 1999.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

why?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1. Depending on the place, I usually go with a chicken sandwich. If they don't have chicken sandwiches then that means I'm at taco-bell which is usually a few hard tacos or a nacho. I go with chicken sandwiches because I dislike fast food hamburgers.

2. About 15minutes unless I'm really hungry then maybe 5minutes.

3. Most of the time we use the drive thru. If I want to sit down and talk over food I would just go to a restaurant.

Canada
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    why?
    me? Because I was going to die if I didn't stop?

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

cholesterol? I'm curious.. I'm a a guy who lives on it most of the time

and ya you

Canada
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Cholesterol and a family history of diabetes and heart disease.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

1. Chicken Wraps or Sandwiches. Fuck fast food burgers, don't feel like sitting on the shitter all afternoon after eating one.

2. 10-15 minutes I'd say

3. I honestly don't remember the last time I actually sat down to eat in a fast food joint. I think I ate in a Chik-fil-A a few years back when I was traveling to Virginia to visit my parents, thats all I can remember.

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

1. Subway, Wendy's so mostly burgers/soda (I stopped buying soda in 2 litres/12 packs, so now I only get it when I go to fast food places) and obviously subs; simply for convenience's sake, they're on my routes to/from class.
    2. 5-10 minutes to eat I suppose, not particularly long.
    3. Not really a hangout place, there are a few hookah bars that are more for that sort of activity, never really considered a fast food joint as being a place to 'hangout', I also never actually eat inside of any of them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

1. whatever is closest to the last bar we were in.
    2. the length of the car ride home.
    3. don't remember the last time I actually went into a fast food place.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

1. Usually eat whatever i feel like atm. Little Ceasers, Jack in the box and KFc are the top 3. Each have different items i like. ( Pizza from LC and wings from kfc).

2. I like to enjoy the food so about 15 minutes.

3. Usually hit the drive thru or just pick up and go, head home. Here in LA where i live there is not a lot of people that hang around restaurants to socialize with. ( aka the ghetto).

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

1. Quiznos, Jack in the Box, Taquiza, and Carl's. Most of the time it's the chicken... specially the bbq one, mestique, and spicy.

2. Nah, I don't eat like a duck, so it takes about 20 min or so.

3. Naw.

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1. Cheesy gordita crunches from Taco Bell, mushroom swiss Angus burger from McD's, junior bacon cheeseburgers from Wendy's. I pretty much just go to the closest place to where I happen to be, and order the same thing every time. I like reliability.

2. Almost always go drive-thru. But if I'm there with friends we usually stay 20-30 minutes. I'm a slow eater and my friends like to go back for a Frostee/milkshake/etc.

3. Nope, typically just drive-thru. I can't really say how many times I've actually eaten in a fast food joint since I left college, but they're few and far between.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

1. The only thing I eat thats fast foodish is subway every once in a while, I dont eat at wendy's, BK, mcdonalds or any of those places, food is like eating garbage.

2. As long as it takes to make my sub.

3. No.

I don't understand the first question. Are you asking about what from the menu do I order? If so, it varies greatly depending on the restaurant. I never order chicken from Burger King, and I usually never order a hamburger from Wendys. I also typically stick to menu items I'm familiar with. I'm not interested in new sandwhiches or promotional deals (mainly because they area always temporary items on the menu, and I hate liking something only to have it taken off the menu a month later).

2. I don't eat particularly fast, but I also have not sat in a fast food restaurant to eat in several years. I always order to-go.

3. No, just eating.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

1. From McD's I'll usually grab a Mac Wrap, or double QP /cheese. From BK, a whopper. From Jack in the Box, tacos onry. From Whataburger, a regular whataburger w/cheese. Money is usually the only factor in what I get, otherwise I just stick to my normal selections.

2. Depends on how hungry I am. I'm usually a fast eater though, I would say less than 5 mins, longer if I'm watching something or gaming.

3. I usually order to go. If I go with my fiancee I chat for a while after eating, but like mentioned, we normal order to go...

Edit: Btw, willing to negotiate a trade of Whataburger to the west coast for IN-N-Out Burger..ate there only once and can't stand none of the burger places here now..lol. :<